Results 1 to 10 of 38

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Sarah says Hillary shouldn't whine about media 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,073
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Says the guy who calls someone a pussy for not responding to his post, then runs away when he's responded to.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,059
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Says the guy who calls someone a pussy for not responding to his post, then runs away when he's responded to.
    jappy must be home.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    The fact remains.

    She is a hypocrite. She just told us that she quite because the media isn't fair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,073
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    The fact remains.

    She is a hypocrite. She just told us that she quite because the media isn't fair.
    The fact remains, you're a hypocrite.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The fact remains, you're a hypocrite.
    How so ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    We have had a bunch of dumb shits here but you take the prize. The video was in MARCH of 2008. Gov Palin was giving advise to Hillary as a woman and as a politician to disregard the sexist and racial attacks against her and her husband. You would not last 2 seconds as a candidate for dogcatcher cause you are a retard.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    We have had a bunch of dumb shits here but you take the prize. The video was in MARCH of 2008. Gov Palin was giving advise to Hillary as a woman and as a politician to disregard the sexist and racial attacks against her and her husband. You would not last 2 seconds as a candidate for dogcatcher cause you are a retard.

    Attacks from who ? Putty in Russia ?

    I believe the attacks were coming from the MEDIA.

    And ...who is now looking at sueing an Alaskan blogger ...why it's Sarah Palin.

    Total hypocrite.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    The fact remains.

    She is a hypocrite. She just told us that she quite because the media isn't fair.

    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •