Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1 Sarah says Hillary shouldn't whine about media 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Says the guy who calls someone a pussy for not responding to his post, then runs away when he's responded to.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,900
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Says the guy who calls someone a pussy for not responding to his post, then runs away when he's responded to.
    jappy must be home.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    The fact remains.

    She is a hypocrite. She just told us that she quite because the media isn't fair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    The fact remains.

    She is a hypocrite. She just told us that she quite because the media isn't fair.
    The fact remains, you're a hypocrite.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    We have had a bunch of dumb shits here but you take the prize. The video was in MARCH of 2008. Gov Palin was giving advise to Hillary as a woman and as a politician to disregard the sexist and racial attacks against her and her husband. You would not last 2 seconds as a candidate for dogcatcher cause you are a retard.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    We have had a bunch of dumb shits here but you take the prize. The video was in MARCH of 2008. Gov Palin was giving advise to Hillary as a woman and as a politician to disregard the sexist and racial attacks against her and her husband. You would not last 2 seconds as a candidate for dogcatcher cause you are a retard.

    Attacks from who ? Putty in Russia ?

    I believe the attacks were coming from the MEDIA.

    And ...who is now looking at sueing an Alaskan blogger ...why it's Sarah Palin.

    Total hypocrite.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The fact remains, you're a hypocrite.
    How so ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Attacks from who ? Putty in Russia ?

    I believe the attacks were coming from the MEDIA.

    And ...who is now looking at sueing an Alaskan blogger ...why it's Sarah Palin.

    Total hypocrite.
    I can not help it if you are too stupid to view and comprehend her remarks on the video. You are one dumb ass. There is not an "e" in suing.

    She has warned this blogger and others that she will sue anyone that LIBELS her or her family. Sounds like to me anyone with a brain would do. That must leave you out then.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    How so ?
    You're exhibiting that reading comprehension problem again. Let me illustrate.

    Here you are calling Ralph out for not responding to you in what you believe is a timely manner.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...01&postcount=7
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...9&postcount=10
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...5&postcount=13
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...8&postcount=15
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...5&postcount=21
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...1&postcount=30
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...2&postcount=31

    7 Posts where you fellate yourself.

    Then he gets back to respond.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...9&postcount=43

    He clearly answers your question there. But then we have your reading comprehension problem.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...6&postcount=48

    Apon which, he shows you your error.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...0&postcount=50

    So as soon as he responds to you, you cut and run. After you make 7 posts calling him a pussy to busy fucking his dog, you flee the moment he returns to answer you.

    So yes, the fact remains that YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •