Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    You're exhibiting that reading comprehension problem again. Let me illustrate.

    Here you are calling Ralph out for not responding to you in what you believe is a timely manner.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...01&postcount=7
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...9&postcount=10
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...5&postcount=13
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...8&postcount=15
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...5&postcount=21
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...1&postcount=30
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...2&postcount=31

    7 Posts where you fellate yourself.

    Then he gets back to respond.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...9&postcount=43

    He clearly answers your question there. But then we have your reading comprehension problem.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...6&postcount=48

    Apon which, he shows you your error.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...0&postcount=50

    So as soon as he responds to you, you cut and run. After you make 7 posts calling him a pussy to busy fucking his dog, you flee the moment he returns to answer you.

    So yes, the fact remains that YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.
    Where is the hypocrisy ? ...post a quote buddy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Where is the hypocrisy ? ...post a quote buddy.
    Click the fuckin links dipshit. Their direct links to every post from the Thunderdome thread made by you and Ralph Wiggum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Thats what In thought. All you need to do is post a simple quote that shows my hypocrisy.

    You fail again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Thats what In thought. All you need to do is post a simple quote that shows my hypocrisy.

    You fail again.
    I fail because you're to lazy to move your finger less then one milimeter? Ok.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I fail because you're to lazy to move your finger less then one milimeter? Ok.
    Dude, you took the time to copy and paste 10 fucking links ...and want me to dig through them looking for what you think is hypocrisy ?

    But won't take the effort to post one simple quote that shows my hypocrisy ?

    Checkmate ....again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Dude, you took the time to copy and paste 10 fucking links ...and want me to dig through them looking for what you think is hypocrisy ?

    But won't take the effort to post one simple quote that shows my hypocrisy ?

    Checkmate ....again.
    The links are direct links to your posts, and Ralphs posts. No one else. Just humor me, and click on one.

    Or would you rather I make a single post thats got over a thousand words in it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The links are direct links to your posts, and Ralphs posts. No one else. Just humor me, and click on one.

    Or would you rather I make a single post thats got over a thousand words in it?
    Still posting ?

    And still failing to post my quote ?

    Why keep posting if you unwilling to post my quote ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Still posting ?

    And still failing to post my quote ?

    Why keep posting if you unwilling to post my quote ?
    I'm wondering why I'm bothering myself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I'm wondering why I'm bothering myself.
    So...

    Sarah said Hillary should suck it up and deal with the media.

    Then Palin quits because the media isn't fair.

    And you guys don't see any hypocrisy there ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Still posting ?

    And still failing to post my quote ?

    Why keep posting if you unwilling to post my quote ?
    JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION you trolling douche bag.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •