Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    I was in the "government school system" through 8th grade, went to prep school for grades 9-12 (in your lovely commonwealth), got my BA from a private university, and masters degrees from universities in Massachusetts and England. I don't care what you think of me. You're just typed words on a screen, not someone I will ever meet in real life.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I was in the "government school system" through 8th grade, went to prep school for grades 9-12 (in your lovely commonwealth), got my BA from a private university, and masters degrees from universities in Massachusetts and England. I don't care what you think of me. You're just typed words on a screen, not someone I will ever meet in real life.
    Obviously.. You wouldn't be so hateful if you thought you were going to meet me.. :)
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-06-2009 at 10:14 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

In one way it is good that the dems have all the control right now. Let America see how that works out.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Obviously.. You wouldn't be so hateful if you thought you were going to meet me.. :)
    I haven't been hateful. It's also not a personal observation; I have no intention of meeting anyone here, whether I "like" them online or not.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Sonnabend
    So I'm thinking, yeah, if she or Tawd doesn't get indicted, she may be up to this.
    As there is no investigation, and there will be no indictments, I'd say she has a lot planned.

I haven't been hateful. It's also not a personal observation; I have no intention of meeting anyone here, whether I "like" them online or not.
    Sniffle sniffle!

Banned
    That's where you got your elitist snobbery from.

It appears from previous post that you do not like Palin. Since you, Karl R. and George W. have decided her future as a politician is over, I would like to know what crystal ball you'll are looking into. I disagree; I think she has a bright future. The last thing the Repubs need is a Rockefeller Repub. like George R.

I asked you a question on another thread about Palin and her decision to retire, quit, resign or whatever you want to call it. Since you do not have a half million dollars in legal bills (that amount wound probably double if she finished her term out), no children, no grandchildren and being attacked daily by the new media what would you do. It is kinda easy to second guess someone if you are not walking in their shoes. BTW, Karl R. should shut the F. up. The Admin. he was part of to a great degree had a hand in getting the Repubs slaughtered in the last election. I would not be taking advise from this dip-shit. Feel the same way about Morris and Carville.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    It appears from previous post that you do not like Palin. Since you, Karl R. and George W. have decided her future as a politician is over, I would like to know what crystal ball you'll are looking into.
    I don't like or dislike her. I just don't see her as a player in the big leagues. I think any politician who doesn't finish out her first term in office isn't the most solid candidate for higher office, that's all.

You mean you're not here for the "net sex"????

rm -rf obama*

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    You mean you're not here for the "net sex"????
    I wasn't aware that CU was the best fishing ground for that, but Lord knows what all Megi gets up to.