Thread: Massive *Anti-CNN*/Anti-Chavez Demonstrations Erupt in Honduras

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Massive *Anti-CNN*/Anti-Chavez Demonstrations Erupt in Honduras 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Massive *Anti-CNN*/Anti-Chavez Demonstrations Erupt in Honduras (GOTTA SEE VIDEO!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPR5xJ5CYT8

These Hondurang people came out with flags and signs, and are VERY ANGRY with CNN and its slanted, pro-communist coverage of the Zelaya situation in Honduras. They also have choice words for Communist Hugo Chavez, Zelaya's patron in this whole destabilization and power-grab fiasco.LINK HERE

Banned
    What a joke.

This is what a big rally looks like. PRO Chavez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIeSnvecya0

And...I will stand with democracy, and the right wing, as you have just proven, will stand with the dictators who crush democracy.

Imagine that. The republican party coming out AGAINST democracy ....again. Haiti, Veneuelza, and now Hondourus.

Proving they love dictators.

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    What a joke.

This is what a big rally looks like. PRO Chavez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIeSnvecya0

And...I will stand with democracy, and the right wing, as you have just proven, will stand with the dictators who crush democracy.

Imagine that. The republican party coming out AGAINST democracy ....again. Haiti, Veneuelza, and now Hondourus.

Proving they love dictators.
    You really need to cut back on the hallucinogens and nickelodeon would be more age appropriate for you to watch!

Banned
    "You really need to cut back on the hallucinogens and nickelodeon would be more age appropriate for you to watch!"

Really ? Your OP is in support of the dictators that just crushed democracy in Hondourus.

You called the Hondourus President, who was elected by a majority in a democracy a "communist"

Am I hallucinating your posts ?

Banned
    Did I halucinate that Chavez video I posted ?

Anti-CNN?? They have electricy in Honduras? When did that happen? And they've already discovered television sets?
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Did I halucinate that Chavez video I posted ?
    Maybe you could get your doc to give you some prozac. Spas boy!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [B]Massive *Anti-CNN*/Anti-Chavez Demonstrations Erupt in Honduras (GOTTA SEE VIDEO!!)

These Hondurang people came out with flags and signs, and are VERY ANGRY with CNN and its slanted, pro-communist coverage of the Zelaya situation in Honduras. They also have choice words for Communist Hugo Chavez, Zelaya's patron in this whole destabilization and power-grab fiasco.LINK HERE

Oblahblah is not respecting their constitution which ALLOWS for the military to do what they did. Of course, Oblahblah doesn't respect much.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Oblahblah is not respecting their constitution which ALLOWS for the military to do what they did. Of course, Oblahblah doesn't respect much.
    Obama doesn't want Americans getting any upitity ideas.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

Another repub lie.

The President was going to hold a referendum ...a vote that went to the people. this is 100% legal and allowed.

Did NY's democracy die when Bloomerg held a referendum ?

Inform yourself, jeeeesh.