Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Why do you all argue with this idiot?

    He's the pure definition of "internet troll".

    He doesn't have a job, he's never had one, he doesn't pay taxes, his opinion on anything is worthless. He just wants to rile you up.

    He, and your responses to him, are a waste of bandwidth.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Why do you all argue with this idiot?

    He's the pure definition of "internet troll".

    He doesn't have a job, he's never had one, he doesn't pay taxes, his opinion on anything is worthless. He just wants to rile you up.

    He, and your responses to him, are a waste of bandwidth.
    But remember, he lives in a worse shit hole than you, and he's TOUGH!!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,038
    Why do these idiots like Supercrud turn every argument on Bush? Do these people not have an original thought in their puny little brains?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Why do these idiots like Supercrud turn every argument on Bush? Do these people not have an original thought in their puny little brains?
    No. They don't.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,301
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    You will be ignored from here on in.

    Of course I will, I just destroyed your argument.

    Tell me what you think happened ?

    I think space aliens are responsible for the the uprising in Honduras and in one of those ironic twists of fate there is a much proof of what I think as there is proof of what you think...

    That ought to make you think..

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,301
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Why do you all argue with this idiot?

    He's the pure definition of "internet troll".

    He doesn't have a job, he's never had one, he doesn't pay taxes, his opinion on anything is worthless. He just wants to rile you up.

    He, and your responses to him, are a waste of bandwidth.
    He makes people here feel smarter just because of his presence. I think that makes his visits a good thing. :D

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Thailand/Arizona
    Posts
    766
    I thought once he had peoples locations he was gonna be bust traveling and kicking ass :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,073
    Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    I thought once he had peoples locations he was gonna be bust traveling and kicking ass :D
    Yeah right. He kept demanding to know where I lived until I told him I was in the same state. He hasn't said a word since.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    What a joke.

    This is what a big rally looks like. PRO Chavez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIeSnvecya0

    And...I will stand with democracy, and the right wing, as you have just proven, will stand with the dictators who crush democracy.

    Imagine that. The republican party coming out AGAINST democracy ....again. Haiti, Veneuelza, and now Hondourus.

    Proving they love dictators.
    It's possible that Zeleya was wanting the Constitutional amendment lengthening his term or ability to serve so he could serve indefinately. That would make him a possible dictator.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    "You really need to cut back on the hallucinogens and nickelodeon would be more age appropriate for you to watch!"

    Really ? Your OP is in support of the dictators that just crushed democracy in Hondourus.

    You called the Hondourus President, who was elected by a majority in a democracy a "communist"

    Am I hallucinating your posts ?
    One can be a Communist and be Democratically elected. As for whether he's truly a Communist is another matter. He might believe in enough social programs to be "Socialist."
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •