Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 FNC Contributor on Palin 
    Banned
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvj-Xr0irhE

Very well said--IMO.

More mainstream conservatives need to speak up like this and define who the party leaders should be.

BTW--great question for Palin fans: What would William F. Buckley make of Sarah Palin?

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvj-Xr0irhE

Very well said--IMO.

More mainstream conservatives need to speak up like this and define who the party leaders should be.

BTW--great question for Palin fans: What would William F. Buckley make of Sarah Palin?
    She is probably a good person, but she is not what the GOP needs nor was she ever. I thought she made perfect sense as a VP candidate from a purely political point of view, but she wasn't as sharp a politician as was needed at that time.
    I doubt Buckley would think much of her at all.

You know what.....the sad part about all of this crap coverage fox seems to think is so important, is while people get caught up in all this bullshat, the Congress continues to rape the American people right under our noses....yet we get all lost in Jackson's death, Sanford's affair and Palin and the stories stay headline news for weeks.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Japandroid
    Palin was/is the final coming home to roost of the Republican Party's catering the lowest common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Palin was/is the final coming home to roost of the Republican Party's catering the lowest common denominator.
    Thats may be true. The republicans aren't as interested in mothers and children and all that is good. Their outreach program will bring in trash like you.

Japandroid
    Keep turning away "trash like me" and the Democrats will enjoy 60 seats in the Senate and in the Presidency for as long as they wish. Labeling everyone who doesnt tow the company line a liberal and banishing them as insane is no way to win voters.

I've seen posted many times here "If only America would only wake up, we'd be in such better shape!" Essentially what that is asking for is people to turn to your philosophy. Calling people trash and acting like general fringe lunatics is not a good way to win people over. There's no need to really engage Republicans anymore, they self destruct before the first bell is ever rung.

The media and moonbat liberals have done thier job, I'm convinced now.
    Go listen to Mark Levin he has it figured!

Wait, maybe you shouldn't, your head would explode!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Japandroid
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    The media and moonbat liberals have done thier job, I'm convinced now.
    Go listen to Mark Levin he has it figured!

Wait, maybe you shouldn't, your head would explode!
    Go brainwash yourself listening to other people's opinions instead of formulating your own. That way, anybody with an opposing viewpoint is already privy to your entire catalog beliefs and can subsequently ignore you.

Go brainwash yourself listening to other people's opinions instead of formulating your own. That way, anybody with an opposing viewpoint is already privy to your entire catalog beliefs and can subsequently ignore you.
    I have yet to have heard anything resembling independent thought from you little boy.

Keep turning away "trash like me" and the Democrats will enjoy 60 seats in the Senate and in the Presidency for as long as they wish. Labeling everyone who doesnt tow the company line a liberal and banishing them as insane is no way to win voters.

I've seen posted many times here "If only America would only wake up, we'd be in such better shape!" Essentially what that is asking for is people to turn to your philosophy. Calling people trash and acting like general fringe lunatics is not a good way to win people over. There's no need to really engage Republicans anymore, they self destruct before the first bell is ever rung.
    Dude, if you're on "our" side, we are truly fucked.
    I for one, don't want people like you in the party, you're a fucking disgrace to America.

Take your vote for Obumble and go be sanctimonious somewhere else.

rm -rf obama*

Japandroid
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Dude, if you're on "our" side, we are truly fucked.
    I for one, don't want people like you in the party, you're a fucking disgrace to America.

Take your vote for Obumble and go be sanctimonious somewhere else.
    See this is what I mean when I say lunatic fringe. Worst part is, BadCat is proud of it.