Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Ranger Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    415
    I'm here, I share his views, and I was educated by the Los Angles school district.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Settle down satty. I guess the full moon and a sore butt from last night are making you cranky.
    It's not that.

    It's when an American citizen claimes there was no civil war. And Lincoln invaded a neighboring nation and took it over.

    Unreal, go ahead, tell me who you agree with, I dare you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    No takers on my post? I'll take that to mean that you agree.. Swell.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,079
    [QUOTE=satanica;153864][QUOTE=Rebel Yell;153862]
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post

    You just claimed... "It wasn't even a civil war" ...Ya OK

    You also claimed ... "Confederacy was a separate nation" ....jeeesh, how stupid are you ?

    Unreal, You are the first person to claim there was no civil war because it was a war between two nations.

    Fucking idiot. I dare you to name one person on the planet that shares your radical views.
    You're treading on ground you don't want to walk right now. Trust me, you don't even know what bee's nest your stirring.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,330
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    It's not that.

    It's when an American citizen claimes there was no civil war. And Lincoln invaded a neighboring nation and took it over.

    Unreal, go ahead, tell me who you agree with, I dare you.
    I am rethinking the whole civil war issue I have been since the election.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    I'm here, I share his views, and I was educated by the Los Angles school district.

    So...

    You think there was no civil war.

    You think Lincoln invaded a neighboring nation and took it over in a bloody coup.

    You also think Lincoln suspended HC rights ? ...who's rights ? ..the neighboring nation ? ..why would they enjoy the rights of the USA ? ..They are a seperate nation ....remember ?

    Holy shit.

    Take a bow, You are a idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I am rethinking the whole civil war issue I have been since the election.
    Please pull the trigger on that, I have heard enough threats from the right already. I would love to pile up the bodies of the traitors and burn them under a new American sky.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,330
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    So...

    You think there was no civil war.

    You think Lincoln invaded a neighboring nation and took it over in a bloody coup.

    You also think Lincoln suspended HC rights ? ...who's rights ? ..the neighboring nation ? ..why would they enjoy the rights of the USA ? ..They are a seperate nation ....remember ?

    Holy shit.

    Take a bow, You are a idiot.
    Satty! Satty! sit down take a deap breath and roll one. You are losing it!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Satty! Satty! sit down take a deap breath and roll one. You are losing it!
    LOL.

    They are claiming there was no civil war.

    Oh, I want to know the name of this strange nation that was once on our southern border.

    LOL ...

    Now I have heard it all. And you tell me I am losing it ?

    Oh, thats rich. Keep it up, your party is ruined.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,330
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    LOL.

    They are claiming there was no civil war.

    Oh, I want to know the name of this strange nation that was once on our southern border.

    LOL ...

    Now I have heard it all. And you tell me I am losing it ?

    Oh, thats rich. Keep it up, your party is ruined.
    What party do you refer to little rump ranger. We are conservatives. This is a view that trancends any single party.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •