1. #1 Obama lies about where he meets his wife. 
    link

monmouth (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-07-09 04:00 PM
    Original message
    POTUS Forgets Where He Met Michelle...Uh Oh!
    Husbands of the world rejoice!

President Barack Obama, who has seemed to set an impossibly high bar for many men when it comes to dealing with their wives, has finally stumbled — and in a very public way.

“I don’t know if anybody else will meet their future wife or husband in class like I did, but I’m sure that you’re all going to have wonderful careers,” he said as he warmed up the audience before delivering a commencement speech at an economics school in Moscow Tuesday.

Obama seemed to be playing off an introduction that referred to him meeting his future wife, Michelle Robinson, while he was a student. But the truth is that the couple met not “in class” but at a law firm in Chicago, Sidley Austin, in 1989. Obama was a summer associate (essentially a legal intern) there and Robinson was an attorney completing her first year at the firm. Both attended Harvard Law School, but Michelle graduated in the spring of 1988, while Barack Obama did not arrive at the Cambridge, Mass., campus until that fall.

It was unclear what prompted Obama’s confusion or lapse of memory, though he does have the excuse of jet lag. It was about 4 a.m. in Washington as he spoke.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/24625.html#ix...
    Hey, if the libs can decide what their definition of a "lie" is, then so can I.

Obama lied. If he can't be truthful about where he met his wife, then we can't trust anything he says. He lies just to lie. This proves it.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Thrill (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-07-09 04:21 PM
    Response to Original message
    5. Typical Politico. If Obama scratches his balls, they'll report it as a negative
    Yeah DUmmies...that never happened with W. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wow, another lie by the Muslim in the White House? I never suspected that..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yeah DUmmies...that never happened with W. :D
    Beat me to that. These people take hypocrisy to another level.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.