Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Justice Yemen-style (Pictures) 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Justice Yemen-style: Paedophile who raped boy, 11, shot in the head in front of hundreds of spectators

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner.

Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah.

The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut last December during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana'a.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...pectators.html

Holy hell... I have no love for Pedos, but holy hell.
    Klaatu barada nikto

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Justice Yemen-style: Paedophile who raped boy, 11, shot in the head in front of hundreds of spectators

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner.

Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah.

The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut last December during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana'a.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...pectators.html

Holy hell... I have no love for Pedos, but holy hell.

Have to wonder if he had done this to a female would he still have recived the same punishment? Its a sick twisted culture.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I would not want to witness the execution unless it was my own son he murdered. I just don't understand all the onlookers.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Have to wonder if he had done this to a female would he still have recived the same punishment? Its a sick twisted culture.
    Probably not. But she would have suffered a terrible fate for having sex outside of marriage and seducing a young man into raping her.

I take solace in the words of wisdom of my father regarding Islam. "Christians pray on their feet or knees and many times have their face toward the heavens. Muslims put their face on the ground and ass in the air. Islam is the religion that has their asshole closer to God than their face. That is all about that religion I need to know."

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    He holds that rifle like a little girl .When that round splatters his brains all over his shoes its going to ricochet from the road and hit someone.

Yes, but note the safety glasses. I suspect he is lying in a bowl of soft dirt.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    Yes, but note the safety glasses. I suspect he is lying in a bowl of soft dirt.
    Sand, you can see it in the bottom right corner of the picture. And I would take that this location is set up to hold these public executions in view of all attending.
    Klaatu barada nikto

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    He holds that rifle like a little girl .When that round splatters his brains all over his shoes its going to ricochet from the road and hit someone.
    look at the picture. The guy on the ground is sunken in. He's not on the street - prolly on dirt.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Something that caught my eye. It says that he was accused of the crime, not convicted.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Something that caught my eye. It says that he was accused of the crime, not convicted.
    under sharia law - it's the same thing I guess.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.