Thread: Frisky Fruits Flocking to Fornic*te on Falmouth Fairways !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Frisky Fruits Flocking to Fornic*te on Falmouth Fairways ! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Sex acts on Provincetown beaches prompt outrage

"Provincetown Cape Cod Land Of The Bull Dykes !"

Frisky Sun Worshipers are Flocking to have Sex on the Beach in Provincetown

“The majority is gay, but we’ve had issues with hetero sex as well. Families are upset and outraged,” Price said.

Frisky sun worshipers are flocking to have sex on the beach in Provincetown - but are sending horrified family vacationers packing, officals said.

“It’s really two issues, one is the nude sunbathing, which has been around since the ’70s and ’80s, and that issue is being addressed.

Angry Cape Cod National Seashore officials said they are cracking down on public sex acts along the picturesque shoreline after the number of citations for public sex acts more than tripled, from an average of 40 to 132 last year.

“This is not what we’re interested in seeing,” said George Price, Superintendent of the National Seashore. “Over the last couple of years, public (sex) acts like this have been viewed by visitors.”

snip

“Laws and enforcement have not changed - it just seems to be something that some people decided we want to see,” Price said.

Complaints have included whale-watchers sailing past large groups of nude men, and families stumbling upon people engaged in sex acts on the pristine national shore that attracts tens of thousands of vacationers from throughout the world each year.

One complaint, issued in 2007, was from a New Jersey family walking in the dunes who encountered couples and a large group of men having “sex in the nude, including oral and anal sex right out in the open,” the Cape Cod Times reported last week.
    snip

He added that many gay community members are also appalled about the recent surge in public sex, which is illegal under federal and state laws and can incur heavy fines.

“But the issue that we’re talking about today is public sex: It’s a seashore problem and it’s a town problem,” he said.

Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...icleid=1105329

Power CUer
    You post a story like that, and leave the "a" out of "fornicate" as if it's a dirty word? I really don't understand you. As someone else once pointed out to you, you don't have to post EVERY story you see on the internet.

It would a lot of fun if it was legal to shoot public sex maniacs with paintguns. Good exercise too! :D

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Frisky Fruits Flocking to Fornic*te on Falmouth Fairways !
    Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...icleid=1105329
    Awesome alliteration, and amazingly accurate in addition. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    As someone else once pointed out to you, you don't have to post EVERY story you see on the internet.
    Boy, that's no shit. :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

But wait, I lot gays were just like me. Except for all that anonymous dangerous sex in rest areas, public bathrooms and public beaches. :mad:

Power CUer
    What does "I lot gays" mean??

megimoo menaces members with many massive media musings.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The big Cheese
    seeing dudes like this would mess me up too...

One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You post a story like that, and leave the "a" out of "fornicate" as if it's a dirty word? I really don't understand you. As someone else once pointed out to you, you don't have to post EVERY story you see on the internet.
    I skipped quite a few and only post those that I am sure will please the Discerning Reader and the skipped character is a glimpse at my underlaying Modesty don't you think ?

The story is factual,as far as I know,and of some small interest to a few but if it offends your sensibility's I will endover to improve my post in the future to accommodate your sensitivity's .
    As far as not 'understanding me' join the club .The membership is beyond count !