Thread: Truther Trash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Truther Trash 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    http://www.notoriouslyconservative.c...s-exposed.html
    I see to many references to Snopes like they are the end all or something.
    Snopes was also claiming there were no secret flights carrying Saudis after 9-11.

They covered for Bush till the heat got to hot and they had to change the story.

Sonnabend
    Snopes was also claiming there were no secret flights carrying Saudis after 9-11.
    There weren't any....oh Lord, you're a TRUTHER too? Oh Gawd.....:eek:

They covered for Bush till the heat got to hot and they had to change the story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    There weren't any....oh Lord, you're a TRUTHER too? Oh Gawd.....:eek:
    After air space was opened, a secret flight was flown out of the US, this is 100% fact, Richard Clark testified to congress that this happened, it's in the 9-11 commission report for gods sake.

My god, I can't believe how uninformed this board is.

I win .....again....as usual.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch10.htm

Sonnabend
    Flights of Saudi Nationals Leaving the United States
    Three questions have arisen with respect to the departure of Saudi nationals from the United States in the immediate aftermath of 9/11:

(1) Did any flights of Saudi nationals take place before national airspace reopened on September 13, 2001? (2) Was there any political intervention to facilitate the departure of Saudi nationals? (3) Did the FBI screen Saudi nationals thoroughly before their departure?

First, we found no evidence that any flights of Saudi nationals, domestic or international, took place before the reopening of national airspace on the morning of September 13, 2001.24 To the contrary, every flight we have identified occurred after national airspace reopened.25

Second, we found no evidence of political intervention. We found no evidence that anyone at the White House above the level of Richard Clarke participated in a decision on the departure of Saudi nationals. The issue came up in one of the many video teleconferences of the interagency group Clarke chaired, and Clarke said he approved of how the FBI was dealing with the matter when it came up for interagency discussion at his level. Clarke told us, "I asked the FBI, Dale Watson . . . to handle that, to check to see if that was all right with them, to see if they wanted access to any of these people, and to get back to me. And if they had no objections, it would be fine with me." Clarke added, "I have no recollection of clearing it with anybody at the White House."26

Although White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card remembered someone telling him about the Saudi request shortly after 9/11, he said he had not talked to the Saudis and did not ask anyone to do anything about it. The President and Vice President told us they were not aware of the issue at all until it surfaced much later in the media. None of the officials we interviewed recalled any intervention or direction on this matter from any political appointee.27

Third, we believe that the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals who left the United States on charter flights.28 The Saudi government was advised of and agreed to the FBI's requirements that passengers be identified and checked against various databases before the flights departed.29The Federal Aviation Administration representative working in the FBI operations center made sure that the FBI was aware of the flights of Saudi nationals and was able to screen the passengers before they were allowed to depart.30

The FBI interviewed all persons of interest on these flights prior to their departures. They concluded that none of the passengers was connected to the 9/11 attacks and have since found no evidence to change that conclusion. Our own independent review of the Saudi nationals involved confirms that no one with known links to terrorism departed on these flights.31

They left after the airspace was opened. Like everyone else. Big whoop.

So how was any of this "secret"?

Moron.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 07-09-2009 at 10:06 AM.

Banned
    How was any of this "secret"? Moron.
    Who was aware of it ?

Not Bush/Cheney, like the report said.

If it wasn't a secret, then did the media know ? ...were they reporting on it anywhere ?

did you know ?

Who knew ? ...just a few people in government.

Thats called a secret you fool.

Sonnabend
    Who was aware of it ?

Did they need to know? It had been handled at the correct level. Big deal...that;'s their job.

If it wasn't a secret, then did the media know ? ...were they reporting on it anywhere ?
    Why would the media need to know about every flight that left the US after the airspace was opened? They were more interested in other things.

Wanna know why? Go ask 'em

did you know ?
    I kinda figured that along with the domestic fllghts, the international ones would go too.

It was kinda obvious when they announced on the news that US airspace was now open to international traffic

Duh.

..and the controllers, and the ground staff, and the pilots , and the other pilots in planes on the ground and in the air and anyone else listening to radio traffic and the flight watchers at the airport and the check in staff and the baggage handlers and the ground marshals and the airplane refuellers and the people in the terminal who saw them get on a plane.....

It is?

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Who was aware of it ?

did you know ?

What did the Obama girls have for beakfast this morning?

How many Saudis flew out of the country yesterday?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned

Moron.

Who knew ? ...if nobody knows, then it's a secret, thats the very definition of a secret you fool.

Banned

Moron.
    LOL, Look at you.

You claimed that the flight never happened. You claimed I was just a "truther" ...because I believe something that everyone else thinks is false.

Not only didn't you know about the flight, you thought the my view was so crazy that you would post a picture of Loony Tunes.

I post a link to the 9-11 report that proves my point, and tells us that Bush/Cheney didn't even know about the flights.

You didn't know
    The President and Vice President didn't know.
    Most of the US government didn't know
    The media didn't know
    The American people didn't know

And you ask "how is this a secret?"

Unreal. Maybe you should go get a dictionary and look up the word secret.

Banned

Moron.
    Big whoop??!!

How about we freeze their assets and detain them until every single American who was buried alive is dug up and given a proper burial?

They were relatives of a the man behind 9/11!! They can check into a hotel and order room service for 6 weeks for all I care. Preferably one with a nice view of ground zero so every single day they are forced to look at what their brother/relative did.

The people on these flights were given preferential treatment when it came to how fast the FBI vetted them. The fact that the FBI and Secret Service had to be pulled off other details to make sure the Bin Laden family 'felt safe' is disturbing.

I don't know that they would be getting any different treatment under the current administration. The reasoning has always been that if the Saudis pulled their money from our banks, the economy would collapse. Screw 'em. Freeze their assets. They didn't invent oil. They tripped over a rock and fell into an ocean of it.

However, soon enough we won't need their oil and all those countries will be begging for humanitarian aide from us when their economy tanks. Of course, it will be our fault(according to anti-west extremists) that the billionaire princes and kings never invested in their own infrastructure or society.

We're a country founded on thumbing our noses at kings. We should never kowtow to kings.