Thread: Truther Trash

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Nope I said it wasnt secret.It wasnt..

It was so secret that 10 minutes ago you claimed it never took place, your words are still posted in this thread. But you are learning, you are now willing to admit that I was right, and that the flight DID take place.

It only had to be cleared by the FBI, and counter terrorism csar.

The President and Vice president didn't know about it

The media didn't know about it

It was so secret it was labeled as a "conspiracy theory" after 9-11, something that "never took place"

The very first confirmation of the flight was when Richard Clark confirmed it to the 9-11 commission.

But no ...it wasn't a secret, nope.

Like I said, get a dictionary honey.

Banned
    Actually I looked up the word idiot...and found a picture of you. Shave now and then, will you? And brush your teeth.
    He needs to wipe his Candy Ass also.

Sonnabend
    It was so secret that 10 minutes ago you claimed it never took place, your words are still posted in this thread. But you are learning, you are now willing to admit that I was right, and that the flight DID take place.
    Said it wasnt secret. Duh.

It only had to be cleared by the FBI, and counter terrorism csar.
    Less than one day after 9/11...quelle surprise....

The President and Vice president didn't know about it
    ..because they had someone to take care of that without asking them every five minutes for advice.

The very first confirmation of the flight was when Richard Clark confirmed it to the 9-11 commission.
    So he told them so it wasnt a secret.

But no ...it wasn't a secret, nope. Like I said, get a dictionary honey.
    Mate, you're as thick as two short planks.

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Who was aware of it ?

Not Bush/Cheney, like the report said.

If it wasn't a secret, then did the media know ? ...were they reporting on it anywhere ?

did you know ?

Who knew ? ...just a few people in government.

Thats called a secret you fool.
    What did the Obama girls have for beakfast this morning?

How many Saudis flew out of the country yesterday?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Sonnabend
    ..and
    U ≈ 3fA
    f ≈ 15 (beats per second)
    A ≈ 0.22 (meters per beat)
    U ≈ 3*15*0.22 ≈ 9.9
    ... to estimate that the airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is 10 meters per second.

Did the media know this too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Snopes was also claiming there were no secret flights carrying Saudis after 9-11.

They covered for Bush till the heat got to hot and they had to change the story.
    They weren't really 'secret'.--at least not any more. The Bin Laden family members were given expedited security clearances. The flight manifests and passengers names were released some time ago.

Here is a story confirming the flight 10 days after 9/11 -- In F 9/11 Michael Moore made it seem like the flights happened when everyone was grounded. That was not the case. But strings were definitly pulled at the highest levels.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jul21.html

Banned
    They left after the airspace was opened. Like everyone else. Big whoop.

So how was any of this "secret"?

Moron.
    Big whoop??!!

How about we freeze their assets and detain them until every single American who was buried alive is dug up and given a proper burial?

They were relatives of a the man behind 9/11!! They can check into a hotel and order room service for 6 weeks for all I care. Preferably one with a nice view of ground zero so every single day they are forced to look at what their brother/relative did.

The people on these flights were given preferential treatment when it came to how fast the FBI vetted them. The fact that the FBI and Secret Service had to be pulled off other details to make sure the Bin Laden family 'felt safe' is disturbing.

I don't know that they would be getting any different treatment under the current administration. The reasoning has always been that if the Saudis pulled their money from our banks, the economy would collapse. Screw 'em. Freeze their assets. They didn't invent oil. They tripped over a rock and fell into an ocean of it.

However, soon enough we won't need their oil and all those countries will be begging for humanitarian aide from us when their economy tanks. Of course, it will be our fault(according to anti-west extremists) that the billionaire princes and kings never invested in their own infrastructure or society.

We're a country founded on thumbing our noses at kings. We should never kowtow to kings.

Sonnabend
    Big whoop??!!

How about we freeze their assets and detain them until every single American who was buried alive is dug up and given a proper burial?

They were relatives of a the man behind 9/11!!
    ..and they were responsible for what he did...how? Going to do the same to the family of every criminal?

They can check into a hotel and order room service for 6 weeks for all I care. Preferably one with a nice view of ground zero so every single day they are forced to look at what their brother/relative did.
    ..so you want to punish them for something they had nothing to do with.

These people on these flights were given preferential treatment when it came to how fast the FBI vetted them. The fact that the FBI and Secret Service had to be pulled off other details to make sure the Bin Laden family 'felt safe' is disturbing.
    Seeing as how they didnt want them hurt by some lunatic who believed that they were somehow responsible for what their crazy family member did.." you do not visit the sins of the fathers on the heads of the sons"...sound familiar?

Aside from being his relatives, what proof do you have that they had anything to do with 9/11?

We're a country founded on thumbing our noses at kings. We should never kowtowing to kings.
    ..or fall under mob rule for the "crime" of being related to some lunatic.

Name one offence or crime they had committed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Big whoop??!!

They were relatives of a the man behind 9/11!! They can check into a hotel and order room service for 6 weeks for all I care. Preferably one with a nice view of ground zero so every single day they are forced to look at what their brother/relative did.

The people on these flights were given preferential treatment when it came to how fast the FBI vetted them. The fact that the FBI and Secret Service had to be pulled off other details to make sure the Bin Laden family 'felt safe' is disturbing.

I don't know that they would be getting any different treatment under the current administration. The reasoning has always been that if the Saudis pulled their money from our banks, the economy would collapse. Screw 'em. Freeze their assets. They didn't invent oil. They tripped over a rock and fell into an ocean of it.

However, soon enough we won't need their oil and all those countries will be begging for humanitarian aide from us when their economy tanks. Of course, it will be our fault(according to anti-west extremists) that the billionaire princes and kings never invested in their own infrastructure or society.

We're a country founded on thumbing our noses at kings. We should never kowtow to kings.
    Pal even if the magic negro's pie in the sky energy plan works we will still need oil for hundreds of other things. Plastics, oils etc

I dont think Osama's family members should be shamed just because he is a murderer, kinda of like your family members shouldn't be ashamed you are a douche bag.

Can I ask as to why this is not in the SLT forum?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.