1. #1 Public hearing July 14th on extremely oppressive "transgender rights and hate crimes" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Public hearing this Tuesday, July 14, on extremely oppressive "transgender rights and hate crimes" law with fines & jail terms.Backed by 104 Massachusetts legislators -- bill is "major goal" of MA homosexual lobby this year.

On Tuesday, July 14, there will be a public hearing at the Massachusetts State House on the most extensive, oppressive, and far-reaching "transgender rights and hate crimes" bill ever seriously considered in America.

This bill forces the acceptance of "transgenderism", cross-dressing, and other various "gender expressions" throughout virtually every part of society, under the threat of fines and jail time for even disagreeing in public.

The bill is long and extremely comprehensive, covering a vast range of society, including schools, businesses, restaurants, government, labor unions, apartments, offices, and all public accommodations, including any place "which is open to and accepts or solicits the patronage of the general public," and any public area. It includes all hiring and firing and employment benefits and insurance coverage. There is no religious exemption.

Read the entire text of the bill HERE (over 10 pages long)
    We've put in links to current laws that it references and changes plus commentary about each section.

Text of bill on State House website

What is 'gender identity or expression'?
    The bill will write into the Massachusetts General Laws "transgender" individuals as a protected class of people with the following extremely vague definition:

"The term 'gender identity or expression' shall mean a gender-related identity, appearance, expression, or behavior of an individual, regardless of the individual's assigned sex at birth."

What?? Thus, legally protected behaviors can range from someone who simply "expresses" himself or herself to be the opposite sex, verbally or by their clothing -- to someone who who has parts of his or her body surgically removed or mutilated and takes huge doses of hormones to attempt to "become" the opposite sex -- to someone who simply insists on using facilities meant for the opposite sex.

In the transgender movement, for example, there are women with hormone-induced beards and men with silicone breasts. This concept is also being introduced to kids at "transgender days" in public schools in Massachusetts. It's a train rolling down the tracks!

Officially considered a mental disorder

Keep in mind that "transgenderism" is officially considered a disorder by the mental health profession that can (and should) be treated.

Thankfully, the medical field has not caved in to political correctness on this issue. The mental health profession's fourth edition of its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV) includes this:

Medical description: DSM-IV Gender Identity Disorder

Also: Article on dangers of sex-change surgery (NARTH)

This seems to be a losing fight against basic nature. No amount of body mutilation or hormone use can change a person's DNA. A man will always be a man; a woman will always be a woman.

Unfortunately, this bill takes none of the medical community's knowledge into consideration. It's all about pushing a radical political agenda into society.

Criticism by citizens could lead to fines and jail time!
    These people are serious radicals. They intend to stamp out ALL dissent. Open criticism of someone's transgender behavior -- even so much as "making a distinction" -- could lead to a $2500.00 fine and a year in jail!

The bill says:

"Whoever makes any distinction, discrimination or restriction on account of . . . gender identity or expression . . . relative to the admission of any person to, or his treatment in any place of public accommodation, resort or amusement . . . or whoever aids or incites such distinction, discrimination or restriction, shall be punished by a fine of not more than twenty-five hundred dollars or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, and shall be liable to any person aggrieved thereby for such damages . . ."

For example: If any of the following happens, you'd better make sure you don't speak up about it:

Suppose a man wearing a dress, lipstick, and high heels gets hired to teach the second grade in your child's elementary school. (He couldn't be denied the job!)

You're at dinner with your kids and a man in a dress comes to wait on your table.

Last year a group of "transgender" women had their breasts surgically removed paraded shirtless down the streets of Northampton exposing their scars as a bizarre expression of solidarity. See photos and more HERE.

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/g...bout_bill.html

I'll pass on the photos.

I feel badly for people who actually go through with the surgery. There are lots of painful complications, and ongoing surgery for the rest of his or her life. It's great for the surgeon, who wil make lots of money off of the continuing adjustments. To me, it's surgeons making money off of vulnerable people who need a very different kind of treatment.

I don't think that we should discriminate against transexuals, I just don't think doctors should do the surgery. I understand that a man might feel he's a woman trapped in a man's body, but he just needs to accept that is his lot in this life and he can always cross-dress as a release. RuPaul has never had the surgery-I suspect he takes hormones when he wants to have breasts, but, without surgery, he is one of the more convincing drag queens I've seen. The ones I've seen in the real world are not so convincing.

I'm a ballet dancer, trapped in the body of a roller derby girl. When I was 15 and 5'10", my pediatrician said "that's just not ever going to happen, you are too tall to be a ballet dancer. I survived, and I am not so obsessed with being a ballet dancer that I would ask a doctor to remove 10 inches from my height (if that was possible).

South Park had a good episode about this-when Kyle gets his "negroplasty" so he can play basketball.

Some of the photos were quite informative. Rather than trans-gender I think this gentleman is going trans-species, man to whale.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Banned
    Holy Pancake Flippin' Christ! I see it like this, you are packing twig and berries, you fucking resign yourself to the twig and berries bathroom. It does not matter if you "feel" you are in the wrong bathroom, twig and berries go in the twig and berries bathroom.

You want to wear a wig, heels, hose and try to pass yourself off as a woman but fail miserably, then you should live with the pointing and guffaws because I find you laughably ridiculous. If you pull it off, good for you.

I used to own a business and I would never have hired a really swishy, limp wristed, lisping gay dude to work there and the reason would be because he was a really swishy, limp wristed, lisping gay dude. Not because I have anything against swishy, limp wristed, lisping gay dudes, but because they would drive away people from my business and keeping my business profitable meant more to me than their "feelings" or self esteem.

Banned
    Sick twisted people they are. :(

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Sick twisted people they are. :(
    No matter how much they deny it it has to be a mental disorder to want to change your sex and be willing to put up with all of the ridicule and shame !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    No matter how much they deny it it has to be a mental disorder to want to change your sex and be willing to put up with all of the ridicule and shame !

I don't think the desire to be the opposite gender is in and of itself a mental disorder. It becomes a mental disorder when the person is so disturbed by those desires that he or she decides radical surgery is the only way to feel better.

Doctors shouldn't do sex changes, unless it's to help a hermaphrodite be one gender.

I look at it this way - provided that these people have no genetic defect - there are XXY women out there - we need to call it what it is - a mental disorder.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.