1. #1 Iraqis Lead Final Purge of Al Qaeda 
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4276486.ece

Iraqis lead final purge of Al-Qaeda

Marie Colvin in Mosul
    American and Iraqi forces are driving Al-Qaeda in Iraq out of its last redoubt in the north of the country in the culmination of one of the most spectacular victories of the war on terror.

After being forced from its strongholds in the west and centre of Iraq in the past two years, Al-Qaedaís dwindling band of fighters has made a defiant ďlast standĒ in the northern city of Mosul.

A huge operation to crush the 1,200 fighters who remained from a terrorist force once estimated at more than 12,000 began on May 10.

Operation Lionís Roar, in which the Iraqi army combined forces with the Americansí 3rd Armoured Cavalry Regiment, has already resulted in the death of Abu Khalaf, the Al-Qaeda leader, and the capture of more than 1,000 suspects.

We're winning the War on Terror
    The group has been reduced to hit-and-run attacks, including one that killed two off-duty policemen yesterday, and sporadic bombings aimed at killing large numbers of officials and civilians.

Last Friday I joined the 2nd Iraqi Division as it supported local police in a house-to-house search for one such bomb after intelligence pointed to a large explosion today.

Even in the district of Zanjali, previously a hotbed of the insurgency, it was possible to accompany an Iraqi colonel
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4276486.ece

Iraqis lead final purge of Al-Qaeda

Marie Colvin in Mosul
    And the US MSM remains silent.

Quote Originally Posted by CLibertarian View Post
    And the US MSM remains silent.
    So too our resident trolls/Libs/ and assorted DIMS.

Well this Liberal thinks itís great. More power to them.

Sorry about taking the holiday weekend off. (This kind of stuff happens every year about this time.) :)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

OORAH boys! That's what I'm talking about, destroying those creeps every time they pop their head out of the current rats nests they're occupying. Don't worry bout the Lamestream media not covering the story, real recognizes real and us on the ground know we're kicking their a$$es out here.
    No doubt Keith Overbite is already working on a way to spin this story before the next "Countdown to No Ratings" episode gets on PMSNBC.:p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Need to kill more, capture less in my opinion.
    But still a job well done.