Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Congressional Approval Falls to Single Digits for First Time

Yet our moronic population continues to allow these idiots to stay. Moreover, they blame Republicans when Dims are the majority. If we could get rid of the dead wood like the Dim leaders, perhaps we could get something accomplished. Dims have no plans or ideas that will improve anything yet our voters will continue to elect them.

Dims will probably pick up seats because;
    1. Voters are uneducated
    2. Voters are uninformed
    3. More Republican seats are up for election this time
    4. Voters believe Dim lies about who is responsible for their woes.
    JMO
    You could be right but it's 4 months off until Nov. and many things can happen between now and then. High gasoline and energy (natural gas & home heating oil) prices might be the number 1 issue. The Craps control Congress and the folks are liable to turn on them like a mad dog if they do not do something about those expensive heating bills that are coming down the pike this winter. All is not lost; the worm may turn.

If McCain had a brain, he would pick Newt as VP who has more solutions than the whole lot of dummies in Congress and that includes the northeastern Repubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Because once somebody invests countless hours of study into something their opinion suddenly becomes worthless?
    Once someone invests their hearts and minds into wrongheaded theories of the human being, it doesn't matter what else they study. The Ivies lead the way in the junk humanities that have grown like a cancer throughout academia.

Still think my uncle who served in Nam was a "cute story," Eyelids?

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You could be right but it's 4 months off until Nov. and many things can happen between now and then. High gasoline and energy (natural gas & home heating oil) prices might be the number 1 issue. The Craps control Congress and the folks are liable to turn on them like a mad dog if they do not do something about those expensive heating bills that are coming down the pike this winter. All is not lost; the worm may turn.

If McCain had a brain, he would pick Newt as VP who has more solutions than the whole lot of dummies in Congress and that includes the northeastern Repubs.
    Oh I agree. I was commenting on the way I see it now. I remember all the limp wristed pansy liberals gushing orgasmic over the slam dunk victories in 2000/2004. I believe it will be closer than the Libiots predict. Conservative voters are slow to get behind a candidate early-on but much better when it comes to getting in their cars on election day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Once someone invests their hearts and minds into wrongheaded theories of the human being, it doesn't matter what else they study. The Ivies lead the way in the junk humanities that have grown like a cancer throughout academia.

Let's not also forget that the Ivy league is less and less about actual intelligence and more about blood line, legacy, and elitist birthright. Case in point. W. Bush
    A school superintndant in my area has a degree from Harvard...because of....yep.....Affirmative action.
    He admits as much.
    I worked with some very gifted students years ago that will never see an Ivy league school.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Oh I agree. I was commenting on the way I see it now. I remember all the limp wristed pansy liberals gushing orgasmic over the slam dunk victories in 2000/2004. I believe it will be closer than the Libiots predict. Conservative voters are slow to get behind a candidate early-on but much better when it comes to getting in their cars on election day.
    I think McCain will win in a cake walk. At this time it does not look good for Congressional Repubs. However, things can change. If McCain does win big and the polls have him behind on election day, I hope these pollsters get run out of business. Most of these polls are not accurate.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

This isnt about the Ivy League schools in general, its about your distrust of those more intelligent than you. Elspeth, I've gathered enough about you from this site alone to know you're kind of an idiot and you fear all of which you dont understand (needless to say, you're level of understanding isnt stellar). If somebody intimidates you with something you're too dumb/lazy to understand you freak out and call them elitists.

And yea its still a cute story, and also a completely irrelevant one you can shove up your gutter. Only a tool would vote for somebody based on a personal story that doesnt even involve themselves.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post

I agree Newt would be an excellent choice !