Thread: White People Are Going to Riot... Pastor Manning Gets It!!

Hybrid View

1. #1 White People Are Going to Riot... Pastor Manning Gets It!! 
    This guy is wise! I hope his words come to fruition.. I hope we still have a constitution...

"White folks ain't gonna take it no more, and I'm joinin' 'em..."

"To have this country given away by a long-legged, half-breed, usurper, illegal alien.. a man who isn't even a citizen, and everybody in the Congress knows that he's not a citizen... Dick Cheney knows he's not a citizen, and yet nobody will stand up-I'm telling you that white folks are ready to riot.....and they should be"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFia...layer_embedded
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-10-2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Japandroid
    Oh my god, this guy is serious?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Oh my god, this guy is serious?
    I doubt it. He is probably another huckster like Jessie, greaseball Al or the Rev. Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I doubt it. He is probably another huckster like Jessie, greaseball Al or the Rev. Wright.
    pssst... He's on our side, and he's saying what a lot of people are thinking but afraid to say....
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Manning has always called it like it is....wish there were more that took a stand for right and wrong (good verses evil or sin verses repentance). I too think we need to TAKE BACK America now.....I don't know if a riot is the way, I wish more people understood (learned) what the government is doing instead of just hearing the "Chrissy Mathews" type spin. Ignorant voters should not be aloud to vote, PERIOD! How can we get people interested in government and learn and call their Representative with their opinions of issues like Cap N Trade or Health Care...............