1. #1 Clinton left behind? 
    The media should be having a field day with this.

Unlike Predecessors, Clinton Left Behind on Presidential Foreign Travel
    By the time President Obama returns from Ghana, the last stop on his latest three-country tour, he will have visited nine countries without Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

When the president travels out of country, his secretary of state customarily follows.

Not so with Hillary Clinton.

More and more, President Obama is ditching his top diplomat when he travels abroad. By the time Obama returns from Ghana on Sunday, the last stop on his latest three-country tour, he will have visited nine countries without Clinton.

That's highly unusual for a new secretary of state. Though Clinton has accompanied Obama on several key international visits this year, including Egypt and Trinidad and Tobago, Obama has spent far more time than his predecessors without his foreign policy point person.

Some analysts say this could be a product of Obama's acute interest in diplomacy and international affairs, or perhaps his wariness to promote on the world stage a former rival whose star power could detract from his.

But they wonder whether Clinton, who as first lady traveled the world, is being used to her fullest potential at a time when crises are flaring all over the g

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

The way Obama has marginalized the Clintons and finally removed them from the national spotlight has been masterful. I have to give him credit. I wouldn't have believed that when he made her SOS, this would have been the result. I think her plans for 2016 are falling apart. It is good to finally see them fade away though. About time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    The way Obama has marginalized the Clintons and finally removed them from the national spotlight has been masterful. I have to give him credit. I wouldn't have believed that when he made her SOS, this would have been the result. I think her plans for 2016 are falling apart. It is good to finally see them fade away though. About time.
    He has sliced up about 3/4 of her authoritative duties and transferred them to others in his administration. I look for her to stay on for another year or so and if the country is in the dumps, she just might challenge him for the nomination. Would that not be fun to watch. This old warhorse is not done by a long shot. A third to a half of Obama's admin. are Clinton supporters and will drop the Magic Negro like a ton of bricks if his rating go into the toilet.