Thread: If the story about Cheney is true...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Typical republicans. Refusing to stand up for the Constitution.

    I will always stand FOR the US Constitution, but thats just me.

    Amazing that not one person is willing to say running a private CIA hit squad that was never revealed to congress is not legal.

    But here we are, republicans taking a firm stance against the US Constitution.

    I knew what would happen before I started this thread, how very predictable.
    If Obama doesn't have an American Birth Certificate, would he be violating the Constitution?

    The quest has the same amount of validity as the one you asked.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brandon, FL
    Posts
    314
    Like I said bring the fucking charges, How is that not standing up for the Constitution?

    Being a naturally born citizen of this country is a requisite of being president. so barry must also be against the Constitution because he wont produce any proof hes a naturally born American.

    You losers on the left are so predictable.

    What a dork.
    Onward Thru the Fog
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Typical republicans. Refusing to stand up for the Constitution.

    I will always stand FOR the US Constitution, but thats just me.

    Amazing that not one person is willing to say running a private CIA hit squad that was never revealed to congress is not legal.

    But here we are, republicans taking a firm stance against the US Constitution.

    I knew what would happen before I started this thread, how very predictable.
    It's not legal. You happy now?

    Honestly, do you think you gain some victory by demanding that we type the clearly obvious?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Figures.
    I never expected you to stand up for the US Constituion.

    I can spot a traitor a mile away.
    Answer my question do you have proof the CIA lied to pelosi? Thought so.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    would it be a violation of our constitution ?

    IF the story here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_228864.html

    is true, would it be a violation of our constitution ?

    This is a hypothetical question.
    And you believe Obama is upholding the constitution?

    Here....Drink deeply

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kbZjMJK3Rs
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    OK idiots.

    What if Obama was running a secret hit squad that went after his personally selected targets, and there was NO oversight, and not even one member of congress would be told of it.

    You stupid fucks would be calling for his head.

    Like I said, "IF true"

    I can see some of you fools asking for a source, do you know what hypothetical means ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    And you believe Obama is upholding the constitution?

    Here....Drink deeply

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kbZjMJK3Rs

    You think that video proves Obama is NOT upholding the constitution ? ...It's a fucking Koolaid commercial you fool.

    Go ahead, I dare you to actually back up sometjing you have claimed, imagine that.

    Please explain, how is he NOT upholding the Constitution....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,049
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    OK idiots.

    What if Obama was running a secret hit squad that went after his personally selected targets, and there was NO oversight, and not even one member of congress would be told of it.

    You stupid fucks would be calling for his head.

    Like I said, "IF true"

    I can see some of you fools asking for a source, do you know what hypothetical means ?
    Do you even stop and listen to yourself?

    I pity your wife man... I really do.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Typical republicans. Refusing to stand up for the Constitution.

    I will always stand FOR the US Constitution, but thats just me.

    Amazing that not one person is willing to say running a private CIA hit squad that was never revealed to congress is not legal.

    But here we are, republicans taking a firm stance against the US Constitution.

    I knew what would happen before I started this thread, how very predictable.
    I say bullshit. I bet I can find a multitude of ways in which you'd vote against the Constitiution. What do you think about the McCain- Feingold Campaign finance reform?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    You think that video proves Obama is NOT upholding the constitution ? ...It's a fucking Koolaid commercial you fool.

    Go ahead, I dare you to actually back up sometjing you have claimed, imagine that.

    Please explain, how is he NOT upholding the Constitution....
    Here ya go sweetheart.

    Obama as a senator was usually AWOL during critical votes but he was present to vote YEA for this crap.
    the PATRIOT Act

    and the revised FISA law that supposedly authorized unconstitutional electronic surveillance

    2nd Amendment
    And just so you don't cry foul, it's from a liberal site. LOL!!!


    How about his view on the constitution in general where he sees it as postivism, which flies in the face of 300 years of classical liberal theory. LINKY

    He's right on board with Bush's Mil. commissions.


    Good lord dude...even Rachel Maddow a flaming libtard says "face it Obama's a drip". :eek: "face it guys, Obama's a dip".

    If you want more, I can provide. ;)
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •