Thread: Horror as taxi driver decapitates himself outside cafe

1. #1 Horror as taxi driver decapitates himself outside cafe 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Horror as taxi driver decapitates himself outside cafe .A taxi driver decapitated himself after tying a rope around his neck and a post before driving off at high speed.The incident took place just metres from a 24-hour cafe.

The man, believed to be in his thirties, is said to have then driven off at full speed in the early hours of this morning, aiming straight at a pillar.His head was found yards from his taxi in Great Suffolk Street in Southwark, London.

A cab driver, who preferred to remain anonymous, said: 'One of the drivers was at the scene just afterwards. 'He saw the cab all smashed up against the pillar, with the driverís body still inside the vehicle.

'He then saw the head lying on the side of the road next to some rope. It is horrific.'

The death happened shortly after midnight at a disused petrol station yards from a 24-hour cafe used by black-cab drivers.The witness added: 'The driver who arrived at the scene just afterwards alerted the police and ambulance service.

'Some people from the flats nearby also came running out of their homes when they heard the crash.'

Scotland Yard said the death was not being treated as suspicious but it was investigating.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tates-cab.html

Damn! If they're not beheading an infidel, they're beheading themselves... They've got some kind of sick beheading fetish! He was probably distraught that he hadn't gotten his quota and needed just one more head...
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-10-2009 at 12:08 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Damn! If they're not beheading an infidel, they're beheading themselves... They've got some kind of sick beheading fetish! He was probably distraught that he hadn't gotten his quota and needed just one more head...
    Weird - I read the article twice and didn't see any mention of the driver's background at all.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Weird - I read the article twice and didn't see any mention of the driver's background at all.
    Cab driver+UK=pretty good odds. The muslim population of Britain is growing by leaps and bounds, and cab driver is a stereotypical Middle Easterner profession. Add in radical Islam's fascination with beheading and the possibility of some form of honor suicide, it's a possibility.

Just sayin, I didn't see any mention of the driver's background either.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I was playing the odds..... There is a face that comes to mind when one who is well-traveled thinks of cabbies, likewise with head/body separation.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Maybe there were money problems behind it. Even though the guy worked hard it turned out that he came up a little short.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Maybe there were money problems behind it. Even though the guy worked hard it turned out that he came up a little short.
    Either that or his sex life was a little short and he wanted to go to the big sky with all those virgins.

What, no vid? Bouncy this is!
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy