"Pick up the phone now. Call the White House at 202-456-1111 and tell President Obama you have had enough."

This is part of a message received from one of those mass Michael Steele mailings. I tried it this morning. I was on hold for about 5 minutes, but actually got through to an actual person who said that she'd pass my words on.

I told her that I was absolutely opposed to any type of government interference with our healthcare. I went on to say that I've sold equipment to the federal government for almost 30 years, and this is the worst it has ever been.

This morning talked to an agency that supposedly was getting millions in stimulus money. Over 3 months ago they had a directive from on high to do millions of dollars of purchasing in one day. They did, or thought they did. Nothing has happened, the spending is lost in some giant snafu, with the funds still not released.

Guess there's not a whole lot of stimulating going on, even for purchases for the feds.

I've never seen such an incompetent administration, and I've seen a lot during such a long period of time. I told them that. She said she would pass it on. If you believe that, I've got a nice bridge to sell you. :D

But call, give it a try. At least you can vent your frustration and just maybe they'll start listening. After all, the Annointed One has that finger in the air. If they get enough calls, maybe they'll back down.