Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I'll bet you're quite the sight !
    Too funny & keep up your excellent choices of posting new threads
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Too funny & keep up your excellent choices of posting new threads
    If you are being serious I thank you very much !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    If you are being serious I thank you very much !
    Serious :):):)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    There's something pretty wrong with paying $150 bucks to have your "pelvic fitness" evaluated against some bogus standard. I'm not even going to go into the whole laser "uplift" issue.
    Yeah. Pretty bush league stuff.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Yeah. Pretty bush league stuff.
    We should have a Pun Jar here. Everytime you make an awful pun, you would have to donate $5 bucks to CU. We could be running this site off a Cray in about 6 months. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    We should have a Pun Jar here. Everytime you make an awful pun, you would have to donate $5 bucks to CU. We could be running this site off a Cray in about 6 months. :p
    Hey, that will snatch away all my walking around money. :o

    That's $ 10 so far today! :eek:

    I'm so gonna wind up in the hole.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Hey, that will snatch away all my walking around money. :o

    That's $ 10 so far today! :eek:

    I'm so gonna wind up in the hole.
    You are so going to Hell. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    You are so going to Hell. :D
    Hey, different strokes for different folks. :p

    Why is the sky getting dark here......
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Hey, different strokes for different folks. :p

    Why is the sky getting dark here......
    Say, "Hi!" to Shannon.....I mean Satan. Wait! I'm Satan. We need better policies about this sort of thing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Hey, that will snatch away all my walking around money. :o

    That's $ 10 so far today! :eek:

    I'm so gonna wind up in the hole.
    Chaching! $15
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •