Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Scariest video ever. A U.S. mayor paying people to rat out their neighbor's guns 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Scariest video ever. A U.S. mayor paying people to rat out their neighbor's guns. Just- wow
    Turn in your Neighbor for $1000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRyw1...e=channel_page

This is a video of the Mayor of Newark new jersey asking residents to turn in their neighbors who have "illegal" guns. $1000 for each "tip." This is scary stuff. At first I didn't think it was real. This is like watching an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Why should people be allowed to carry illegal guns? I don't get why you're upset.. The people this will appeal to is broke people, maybe people that have gang banging friends that brag about their guns, etc.. If someone is a legal gun owner, they are properly licensed and instructed not to flash their gun or even make it known that they're carrying.

Here in MA if you have a license to carry, you can be arrested if someone even sees your gun and calls the police and says that your gun, "Incited fear." Retarded, I know.. A smart carrier keeps it quiet that he's armed.

The stupid part about this program is, as is with all government programs, that it's a money-pit.. Of course the person with the illegal gun will just buy another gun-meanwhile the city has given out another thousand bucks to a loser..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

You have to understand something about Newark. It's a gang haven. The mayor says that it's a small amount of people but it's a large amount. Gangs are like rats there. They're everywhere. Bloods and Crips mostly. These shitbags prey on the weak. I deal with a lot of them in prison. The reason why the Mayor is resorting to this is because of the no snitching mentality in these neighborhoods. Cash is the only language that is understood and if it works, so be it. Funny thing though. The last mayor of Newark was the one collecting money now the current mayor is paying it out.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I have no problem with ratting out people who are packing illegal guns. Sorry.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Paging feebmaster. Feebmaster to this thread please.
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Paging feebmaster. Feebmaster to this thread please.

Oh God....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Actually, it's too bad Billy Mays died because if there was ever a commercial
    he'd be good for it's this one!!! :eek::D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    There should be no such thing as an illegal gun. All guns should be legal to carry by ANY adult.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I have no problem with ratting out people who are packing illegal guns. Sorry.
    How do you know it's illegal pal? How do you know some busy body won't just see someone with a gun and turn them in for a quick grand. What do they care. You're smarter than that. This is some real crap and you should be able to recognize the bigger impact than just gettin illegal guns off the street, which ain't ever gonna happen BTW.
    If they can do this then can you imagine what they can say if and when the time comes to ignore whether it's legal.

Thanks for posting Meg...I saw this this morning on a gun site and this mayor is part of the problem. It pissed me off so bad that I purchased ANOTHER gun today.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    There should be no such thing as an illegal gun. All guns should be legal to carry by ANY adult.
    I disagree.. Felons and people who have shown a propensity for irresponsible behavior or who are known to get drunk every night, or who have been convicted of spousal abuse, etc. should not be allowed to possess firearms.. Gang members should not be allowed to carry as much as a potato peeler... There definitely should be a standard when issuing firearms licenses.

But what do i know-I think there should be a test before you're allowed to bring a baby into this world and also a basic knowledge test required before you vote-skin color isn't a good enough reason and can have disastrous repercussions for the country. Ooops! Too late.
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-11-2009 at 06:11 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!