Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Some things are mandatory, others are simply political payoffs.

    Defense is one of the few things the Federal government is supposed to do.
    DON'T CONFUSE HIM WITH FACTS FROM THE CONSTITUTION!!!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Japandroid
    Guest
    This isn't spending for America's defense budget, this is a blank check written to Lockheed Martin every year for more of these ridiculously overpriced jets. We have 141 of them already, I mean seriously -- dont you think that's enough?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    This isn't spending for America's defense budget, this is a blank check written to Lockheed Martin every year for more of these ridiculously overpriced jets. We have 141 of them already, I mean seriously -- dont you think that's enough?
    Lockheed Martin is only a small part of the jobs that cutting this program will eliminate. Tens of thousands of other jobs at many other companies will disappear.

    That'll look good on Obumbles record.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Japandroid
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Lockheed Martin is only a small part of the jobs that cutting this program will eliminate. Tens of thousands of other jobs at many other companies will disappear.

    That'll look good on Obumbles record.
    Because they lost thier free check from the government every year because the Bush Admin is gone? And isn't the ENTIRE CONSERVATIVE PHILOSOPHY based around the government not being able to create jobs?

    I'm stunned. Really, you dont even know what you believe in.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    Because they lost thier free check from the government every year because the Bush Admin is gone? And isn't the ENTIRE CONSERVATIVE PHILOSOPHY based around the government not being able to create jobs?

    I'm stunned. Really, you dont even know what you believe in.
    Slam you dick in the door again?

    I believe that around 100000 jobs will be lost when they cut the contract. That's all.

    I believe YOUR BOY will get blamed for it.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Japandroid
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Slam you dick in the door again?

    I believe that around 100000 jobs will be lost when they cut the contract. That's all.

    I believe YOUR BOY will get blamed for it.
    The point is you should not care. By that rationale all these spending increases by Obama are going to create more jobs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    The point is you should not care. By that rationale all these spending increases by Obama are going to create more jobs.
    Did I say I cared?

    I just said that many jobs will be lost, your boy and his party will be blamed. How many more votes can you all afford to lose?

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Japandroid
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Did I say I cared?

    I just said that many jobs will be lost, your boy and his party will be blamed. How many more votes can you all afford to lose?
    What? You dont care? Why are you even talking about this?

    You say when the government cuts spending jobs are lost. But Obama is most definitely increasing spending, so more jobs should be created. Obama and his majority in Congress will be not blamed, but credited with one of the most massive economic turnarounds in history!

    This is not necessarily my logic, but it is yours.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    What? You dont care? Why are you even talking about this?

    You say when the government cuts spending jobs are lost. But Obama is most definitely increasing spending, so more jobs should be created. Obama and his majority in Congress will be not blamed, but credited with one of the most massive economic turnarounds in history!

    This is not necessarily my logic, but it is yours.
    You are really deluded.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Japandroid
    Guest
    BadCat, you're a lot of fun. I should let you know that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •