Thread: The CIA secret program

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 The CIA secret program 
    Banned
    The republican spin is out, and this is what they want you to believe.

The program was to find and kill Al'Qeada agents. Yep, it was a secret program to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11.

You heard that right, the WOT was not waged to kill AQ, we had to have a secret program to kill AQ. And the plot to kill the people responsible for 9-11 waqs so secret nobody could know about it.
    Get it ? ...nobody could know about our secret plot to kill AQ agents.

My question..."How can someone buy into this BS?"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    The republican spin is out, and this is what they want you to believe.

The program was to find and kill Al'Qeada agents. Yep, it was a secret program to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11.

You heard that right, the WOT was not waged to kill AQ, we had to have a secret program to kill AQ. And the plot to kill the people responsible for 9-11 waqs so secret nobody could know about it.
    Get it ? ...nobody could know about our secret plot to kill AQ agents.

My question..."How can someone buy into this BS?"
    Frankly, all of it, rendition, Gitmo, waterboarding, enhanced techniques, it all should have been kept secret. The idiot move, the total hubris was trying to codify torture and a clandestine war on terror. It's an ugly business, but part of the reality of waging war on religious extremists.

I'm not up to speed on this story. How effective was the program? Have they released any numbers?

I saw the piece on Bin Laden last night, Delta Force was right on top of him and told to stand down for some reason. I need to re-watch it, I wasn't following who ordered who to do what.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Frankly, all of it, rendition, Gitmo, waterboarding, enhanced techniques, it all should have been kept secret. The idiot move, the total hubris was trying to codify torture and a clandestine war on terror. It's an ugly business, but part of the reality of waging war on religious extremists.

I'm not up to speed on this story. How effective was the program? Have they released any numbers?

I saw the piece on Bin Laden last night, Delta Force was right on top of him and told to stand down for some reason. I need to re-watch it, I wasn't following who ordered who to do what.
    It is a violation of then Constitution. It HAS to be disclosed.

And ..why do we need a secret program to kill AQ agents ?

What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?
    LOL.
    These programs need to be dislosed to congress.
    Any money spent needs to be approved.
    And ...go fuck yourself you anti american traitor

Banned
    Can someone explain why it had to be a secret that we wanted to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11 ?

LOL...Imagine being so stupid that you buy into this view.

Pssssst, don't tell anyone, but after 9-11 we wanted to kill the people responsible.

Banned

I don't have a problem with it as long as its effective. Yes, it's ugly, distasteful, an aspect of war and armed conflicts we'd rather do without.

As far as the constitution -- that's a much longer conversation. Many documents and precedents have come about as a result of our leaders doing what they thought was necessary at the time.

LOL.
    These programs need to be dislosed to congress.
    Any money spent needs to be approved.
    And ...go fuck yourself you anti american traitor
    Answer the question fucktard.

What SPECIFICALLY is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    I don't have a problem with it as long as its effective. Yes, it's ugly, distasteful, an aspect of war and armed conflicts we'd rather do without.

As far as the constitution -- that's a much longer conversation. Many documents and precedents have come about as a result of our leaders doing what they thought was necessary at the time.
    Why does it have to be a secret that we want to kill AQ ?

That we want to kill them is no secret. When, where, and how is the secret, so we can take them by surprise.

By the way, this program never even got off the ground yet, it was not carried out.
    The problem in the next four years will be not just that the president of the United States serially does not tell the truth. Instead, the real crisis in our brave new relativist world will be that those who demonstrate that he is untruthful will themselves be accused of lying. - Victor Davis Hanson