Thread: The CIA secret program

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Lets meet, I would love to meet you.
    Birmingham, AL bitch. Bring it.

Covert ops need to be disclosed. Even my dog knows this.
    Are you now claiming that these programs don't have to disclosed ?
    What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

Are you capable of answering a simple question queef? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

Are you capable of answering a simple question queef?
    You just told me in another thread that god prdered the death of his believers, you said this verse isn't about killing non belivers, its about killing his followers.
    So..If I did post the part of the Constitution that says this, you would just reject it.

Deuteronomy 17
    17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

You just told me in another thread that god prdered the death of his believers, you said this verse isn't about killing non belivers, its about killing his followers.
    So..If I did post the part of the Constitution that says this, you would just reject it.

Deuteronomy 17
    17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Are you capable of answering a simple question queef? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Birmingham, AL bitch. Bring it.
    So, will you be waiting in your moms basement ? Should we meet by the flag pole ?

I am always amused when fucktard atheists try to tell me what what the scriptures say and mean!

So, will you be waiting in your moms basement ? Should we meet by the flag pole ?
    Meet wherever you want to. Make sure you bring a change of close cause I will make you bleed all over yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I am always amused when fucktard atheists try to tell me what what the scriptures say and mean!
    Hey, you straightened me out, you told me god wanted to kill his followers., not the non believers.

Hey, you straightened me out, you told me god wanted to kill his followers., not the non believers.