Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Can you ?

If not one person in Congress holds your view, thyen maybe you should move. Imagine that, not even one politician in Texas shares your radical anti american views.
    What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

Are you capable of answering a simple question Kiki? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    The republican spin is out, and this is what they want you to believe.

The program was to find and kill Al'Qeada agents. Yep, it was a secret program to kill the people who attacked us on 9-11.

You heard that right, the WOT was not waged to kill AQ, we had to have a secret program to kill AQ. And the plot to kill the people responsible for 9-11 waqs so secret nobody could know about it.
    Get it ? ...nobody could know about our secret plot to kill AQ agents.

My question..."How can someone buy into this BS?"

Are you REALLY this stupid???? This was one of the methods we used to track AQ.

The TRAITORS on your side kept exposing the other ways we tracked them and we needed another.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Sonnabend
    What is a violation of the constitution? And of what article, section, and line is it a violation?

Are you capable of answering a simple question Kiki? Quote from the constitution what specific part has been violated. HERE - I'll even give you a link so that you can look up your answer - http://www.usconstitution.net/
    Answer this

Oh by the way, here's another one for you...what law was violated? Cite chapter, verse and specific statute. What specific law was broken?

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    It is a violation of then Constitution. It HAS to be disclosed.

And ..why do we need a secret program to kill AQ agents ?
    Its only a violation of "the" not "Then" (Unless obama has done away with the Constitution.) if and only if funds were SPENT on this program.

It is not a violation if it was only in the planing phase. And as all reports show, it was never implicated at all.

But here is another thing for you to contemplate. Which Dim Senator who ran to the Was. Journal will be going to PRISON for disclosing a classified project? The act of reviling this to the press is a Federal crime.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Opps Santana seems it was disclosed and the NYTs posted it back in 2002!

The Bush administration has prepared a list of terrorist leaders the Central Intelligence Agency is authorized to kill, if capture is impractical and civilian casualties can be minimized, senior military and intelligence officials said.

The previously undisclosed C.I.A. list includes key Qaeda leaders like Osama bin Laden and his chief deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, as well as other principal figures from Al Qaeda and affiliated terrorist groups, the officials said. The names of about two dozen terrorist leaders have recently been on the lethal-force list, officials said. “It’s the worst of the worst,” an official said.

President Bush has provided written legal authority to the C.I.A. to hunt down and kill the terrorists without seeking further approval each time the agency is about to stage an operation. Some officials said the terrorist list was known as the “high-value target list.” A spokesman for the White House declined to discuss the list or issues involving the use of lethal force against terrorists. A spokesman for the C.I.A. also declined to comment on the list.

Despite the authority given to the agency, Mr. Bush has not waived the executive order banning assassinations, officials said. The presidential authority to kill terrorists defines operatives of Al Qaeda as enemy combatants and thus legitimate targets for lethal force.
    Link to the 2002 article.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/15/in...al/15INTE.html
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Satanica,

You posted that this was in violation of the Constition. Yet when asked how, you gave no answer.

How do you say it? Check Mate. Even though it's actually Checkmate.

BTW,

What state are you from?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Sonnabend
    Whats the one thing Washington is lousy with? Lawyers

What did the WH have more of than anything else? Lawyers

Who would have Vice President Cheney have spoken to in relation to this matter? Lawyers

What are you not? A lawyer

So I ask again: what laws have been broken? Cite them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    So I ask again: what laws have been broken? Cite them.
    Since he doesn't know I'll answer it. The VP's only legal role is 1. President of the Senate and 2. Successor to the POTUS if he dies.
    IF...and it's a big IF Cheney usurped the POTUS by giving an unlawful order to an organization he is not in the chain of command of (I assume the CIA is not part of the Senate?), then it's unconstitutional.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    It is a violation of then Constitution. It HAS to be disclosed.

And ..why do we need a secret program to kill AQ agents ?

It was the exploration of whether the program was do-able. There never was any CIA action on it.

Sorry to disappoint you.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.