Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 You had to know this was coming...Barack is being LYNCHED! 
    Power CUer
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6457352

McCamy Taylor
    The Media Lynching of Barack Obama

III. When McCain Said He Would Attack Obama as a “Typical Chicago Politician” Back in January He Really Meant He Would Paint Him as a “Scary Black Man “

For real. Do not be fooled. “Typical Chicago Politician” is just code for “Scary Black Man”. The qualities that the RNC and its media whores are trying to associate with Sen. Obama are 1) dishonesty 2) criminal behavior 3) hypersexuality 4) lack of patriotism 5) scariness just like our Ghost of Racism Past described to us in Part I.

Remember how Michelle Malkin kept the issue of race in the race with “Baby Mama “? She will tell you that she is just following the McCain strategy guide, trying to paint Obama as a typical politician with this squirrelly smear piece about ACORN entitled “The ACORN Obama Knows” from June 29, 2008

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/2...

But note that this innuendo hit job refers to the debunked story about Black voters in Ohio receiving crack cocaine in 2004 and other attacks on ACORN’s voter registration work. In fact, ACORN was the target of a GOP sponsored voter suppression effort that worked in conjunction with the Rove/Gonzales politicized DOJ. See the full story here....
    One question: doesn't "Typical Chicago Politician" mean Richard Daly and his offspring? Last time I checked, they were Irish. How the poster got "scary black man" out of a bunch of Irish American ballot box stuffers is beyond me.

Or maybe it means Rezco? But wait....Rezco isn't a "scary black man."

Does anybody have a clue what the OP is talking about?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6457352

One question: doesn't "Typical Chicago Politician" mean Richard Daly and his offspring? Last time I checked, they were Irish. How the poster got "scary black man" out of a bunch of Irish American ballot box stuffers is beyond me.

Don't try to make any sense out of LibTalk or it will infect you too .They generate these little conspiracy's in their little pointed heads and then they have to show the other little pointed head liberals what they figured out all by themselves !

It's like feeding turkeys, if you feed then green vegstables and grain they are sedate and happy but add a few red tomato's and they get all worked up and go nuts.

For a lot of lefties, history started yesterday afternoon. They are simply unaware of any political conditions or events that happened before The Daily Show.

For educated people and people who are political buffs, "typical Chicago politician" evokes someone who uses special interest groups (unions, racial groups) to turn out the vote in exchange for special consideration. It also reminds people of the rampant graft and fraud that fueled the Chicago political machine for well over 100 years. Then there is the added charge of cronyism and nepotism that has always been business as usual in that town.

A lack of patriotism and hypersexuality are not part of this meme although dishonesty and criminal behavior are. I don't know where the "scariness" part come in exactly.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The only thing "scary" about St. Obama is his lack of experience. Other than that
    he stikes me as a typical pol who has figured out that saying "CHANGE"
    enough times might get him into the WH.

The typical Chicago politician evokes images of the Daly machine, payoffs, and stuffing ballot boxes. Now calling your grandmother a typical white person, no racial undertones with that, is there? Of course not.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The only thing "scary" about St. Obama is his lack of experience. Other than that
    he stikes me as a typical pol who has figured out that saying "CHANGE"
    enough times might get him into the WH.
    I know, it's like some kind of weird behaviorist experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    The typical Chicago politician evokes images of the Daly machine, payoffs, and stuffing ballot boxes. Now calling your grandmother a typical white person, no racial undertones with that, is there? Of course not.
    Lest we also forget Sam Giancana who happened to be Head of the Chicago Outfid of the Mob, arguably at least partly responsible in raising votes for Jack Kennedy. Chicago seems to be frought with political corruption...

Also, it's not "Throwing your grandmother under the bus" if it enables political expediency. Have you learned nothing from Saint Barry?;)
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Sticks and stones may break your bones,
    but a lynching kills you dead.

That poster should be tied to a chair and forced to watch news footage of real lynchings until he confesses how ignorant and disrecpectful his words are.
    Shakespeare.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Lest we also forget Sam Giancana who happened to be Head of the Chicago Outfid of the Mob, arguably at least partly responsible in raising votes for Jack Kennedy. Chicago seems to be frought with political corruption...

Also, it's not "Throwing your grandmother under the bus" if it enables political expediency. Have you learned nothing from Saint Barry?;)
    Oh yeah...and he wasn't a scary black man either right?

Nor was Al Capone, but that's going back a ways.:)

Oh yeah...and he wasn't a scary black man either right?

Nor was Al Capone, but that's going back a ways.:)
    Gotta thank Progressives for Prohibition....TREMENDOUS source of mob income for years.;)
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke