Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Soldier's deployment orders revoked after challenging Obama's legitimacy!!! 
    Awesome!!! Hopefully this sets precedent and the Muslim is fashioned into a lame duck!!

Cook said without a legitimate president as commander-in-chief, members of the U.S. military in overseas actions could be determined to be "war criminals and subject to prosecution."

"That and the fact the individual who is occupying the White House has not been entirely truthful with anybody," he said. "Every time anyone has made an inquiry, it has been either cast aside, it has been maligned, it has been laughed at or just dismissed summarily without further investigation.

"You know what. It would be so simple to solve. Just produce the long-form document, certificate of live birth," he said.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-15-2009 at 09:23 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

My understanding of this is that it is not that he will not go or doesn't believe in the war, but that he believes his orders are illegitimate because they are unconstitutional.

Where is the MSM?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    My understanding of this is that it is not that he will not go or doesn't believe in the war, but that he believes his orders are illegitimate because they are unconstitutional.

Where is the MSM?
    report something bad about the messiah!! you terrorist!! *calls ABC*
    “The characteristic of genuine heroism is its persistency. All men have wandering impulses, fits and starts of generosity. But when you have resolved to be great, abide by yourself, and do not weakly try to reconcile yourself with the world. The heroic cannot be the common, nor the common the heroic.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freedom is the natural yearning of the human sprit as we were endowed by our creator.
    Rush Limbaugh CPAC 09

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Where is the MSM?
    A quick google news search gave me the Miami Herald and the Atlanta Journal Constitution, as well as MSNBC. Do they count as MSM? They even have a picture of the lawyer, Oily Teats, or whatever the name is. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    A quick google news search gave me the Miami Herald and the Atlanta Journal Constitution, as well as MSNBC. Do they count as MSM? They even have a picture of the lawyer, Oily Teats, or whatever the name is. :)
    Like a flea on an elephant's ass.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Like a flea on an elephant's ass.
    And USA Today. I forgot to list that one. That has national distribution. I only see it when I'm staying at a hotel, but it's still national.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Coincidentally I don't read or watch any of those sources. The fact that you had to search for it says something.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Coincidentally I don't read or watch any of those sources. The fact that you had to search for it says something.
    If you can call two seconds on Google "searching".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I don't read any of those either. Now, if all three of the liberal networks (NBC, CBS or ABC) reported this story, I would fall out of chair in disbelief. The Obummer's mouth-pieces rarely report any negative news about him.

I'm sorry, but this is just an excuse to not go get shot at. This guy is no different than the soldiers y'all roasted for refusing to go to war under Bush. A different president just leads to a different excuse.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad