1. #1 Visa card surprise 
    I guess now we know what comes after a trillion!

Yikes!

Visa card surprise: $23,148,855,308,184,500

MANCHESTER, N.H. - Some Visa cardholders were surprised to find that recent purchases cost them a little more than expected — $23 quadrillion, plus change.

In New Hampshire, Josh Muszynski said he swiped his debit card at a gas station to buy a pack of cigarettes and when he later checked his account online found that he had been charged the 17-digit number — a stunning $23,148,855,308,184,500.

In North Texas, Jon Seale saw the same 17-figure bill on his credit card statement, presumably for a meal July 13 at a restaurant owned by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck, NBC affiliate KXAS TV reported.

"For that amount of money, I could actually own Wolfgang Puck himself," Seale said.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Too bad it wasn't a deposit!!! :eek::D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Visa recognizes the problem and will only be asking that these customers pay the interest on the amount changed.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    You know, they count on people not checking their bills carefully. They just need one or two people to pay this without questioning it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Visa recognizes the problem and will only be asking that these customers pay the interest on the amount changed.
    That's big of them to only charge interest. Surely they're kidding. Can you imagine the interest on that amount?

I check all the bills, even the receipts at the grocery stores. It's amazing how many mistakes there are.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    That's big of them to only charge interest. Surely they're kidding. Can you imagine the interest on that amount?
    I'm pretty sure FlaGator was kidding. ;)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken