Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Anal Penetrating Chair Kills Teen 
    Anal Penetrating Chair Kills Teen

A fourteen-year old boy in China was killed when a chair he was sitting in exploded. Chunks of metal pierced the boy’s rectum resulting in extensive and fatal bleeding.

This is not the first time such a thing has happened, but it is the first fatality.

The boy was alone when the accident occurred, sitting on his computer chair. Bravely, he managed to make one last phone call to his father despite being in horrific pain. An ambulance was immediately summoned, but it took an hour to get him to the hospital and he died enroute.

The “killer chair” was a common gas-cylinder-based chair the height of which can be altered via a cylinder located at the base of the chair, which contains highly pressurized gas.

Allegedly, energy created by the seat cushion caused the explosion.

The fact that three similar incidents were reported at a hospital in the last month alone, suggests an influx of malfunctioning chairs. Back in 2007, such a chair propelled a metal part into the rear of a 68-year-old man, who suffered a severe wound but survived.
    http://www.weirdasianews.com/2009/07...ir-kills-teen/
    What a horrible way to go!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sounds like a classic case of crappy design concepts.What ever happened to the simple spring loaded chair design.It's cheaper,its more reliable and it's safer and I've never known of a spring loaded chair exploding .The old design rules still apply 'Always keep it simple stupid' !

I wonder how much Ikea is going to charge for these chairs?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I wonder how much Ikea is going to charge for these chairs?
    Is Ikea like big lots or something?

I don't know about this. Check this pic. No blood. When people bleed out, there is a lot of blood. Also, these kinds of chairs have a steel plate between the bottom of the seat and the post. There no way the spring could possibly have enough energy to pierce that plate. And what kind of "gas"?

All these chairs that I've ever seen use plain old air in the cylinder. Why would you even bother to use anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

I don't know about this. Check this pic. No blood. When people bleed out, there is a lot of blood. Also, these kinds of chairs have a steel plate between the bottom of the seat and the post. There no way the spring could possibly have enough energy to pierce that plate. And what kind of "gas"?

All these chairs that I've ever seen use plain old air in the cylinder. Why would you even bother to use anything else?
    If you can't trust weird asia news who can you trust?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If you can't trust weird asia news who can you trust?
    Normally I would agree with you but even a sterling source like WAN can be fooled once in a blue moon. :p

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Usually compressed air !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Usually compressed air !
    It's compressed all right but not very much - no more than the air in your bike tire pump is compressed. When was the last time you heard of a fatal bike pump injury?

What some people will stick up their butt for a turn on...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!