1. #1 BREAKING: Massive Fire in Hazel Park (A bridge collapsed over the I-75 in Hazel Park 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    BREAKING: Massive Fire in Hazel Park (A bridge over the I-75 in Hazel Park, Michigan has collapsed)

HAZEL PARK, Mich. (WXYZ) - Investigators at the scene of a massive tanker truck fire on I-75 say the fire is under control but crews are letting it burn itself out.

Officials say the tanker truck and two other vehicles were involved in the crash and explosion in the vacinity of northbound I-75/I-696/Nine Mile Road in Hazel Park Wednesday evening.

Officers say the tanker truck was hit by another vehicle and slammed into one of the concrete supports under the Nine Mile Road overpass. Multiple sources have told Action News that the overpass collapsed at the center of the fire. This overpass was rebuilt just one year ago; now it will have to be rebuilt again.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Massi...wo2l2ybSA.cspx

....wait. Rosie said flame wouldn't melt steel. It's a conspiracy.

This is about 3 miles from my house, but not the way I go into the city to get to work. A house in the metro area exploded yesterday, so the State Police were very busy in the last 24 hours.

I'm just relieved that no one was killed or seriously injured. The freeway has a S curve in that stretch, where you are supposed to go 50 mph, but nobody does, except trucks. I-75 is one of the faster freeways in Detroit. The fastest, of course, is nearby I-696, which is our autobahn. Out of towners should avoid it, unless, of course, they are from California. CA drivers are crazier than even we are.