Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    The Australian people will elect who we choose and when and we dont give two rats hoots whether you like it or not.
    ...and I will call you a chickenshit when you cut and run.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    ...and I will call you a chickenshit when you cut and run.

Operating word, "you". Sonna is from Australia, yet "he" didn't cut and run. That would be like Hamp dissing you for something Hillary or Obama does. You have more moral clarity than this---or you did. :(

Isn't a reduction in troops a sign of progress for Iraq?

This is great news!

Thank you Australia for all your help!

I thought the Ron Paul supporters wanted everyone to pull out of Iraq....now you don't????

Australia turns chckenshit on us:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,361248,00.html
    I would think you would be applauding Australia for pulling out. After all that is the policy you want here at home. Would the USA be chickenshits if we pulled out?

Quote Originally Posted by gator
    Libarary Lady won't give me the time of day.
    Hon, I love 'ya but it's time to stop stirring s**t.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeper View Post
    I would think you would be applauding Australia for pulling out. After all that is the policy you want here at home. Would the USA be chickenshits if we pulled out?
    Yep. If the mission isn't completed.

The Australian people (the same ones that gave up their right to keep and bear arms) voted in a Left Wing cut and run government. The government did exactly what the people wanted.

There are still Coalition troops dying in Iraq and the Australians were too chickenshit to stick it out.

Not very reliable allies if you ask me.

The Australian troops will do as good a job as any Coalition member but the government decided to cut and run. They left a few support troops behind but they won't be in harm's way.

If you remember what I said when I endorsed Ron Paul was that I differed from him in thinking we needed to complete the mission in Iraq before extracting ourselves from Middle East interventionism. If we don’t complete the mission we will be withdrawing from a position of weakness instead of strength.
    Last edited by gator; 06-01-2008 at 01:50 PM.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Hon, I love 'ya but it's time to stop stirring s**t.
    I will take posting a thread about the truth of the unreliability of our so called allies over your love any day, Hon.

You are going to end up alone on this board "posting truths".

I will take posting a thread about the truth of the unreliability of our so called allies over your love any day, Hon.
    Gator...our country had the misfortune of 12 years of chickenshit presidential leadership in my memory alone. That doesn't discount the bravery of the men that served, or those that supported those that served during that time period. That's the problem with democracy...sometimes it gets the wrong answer during the right process.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    You are going to end up alone on this board "posting truths".
    Are you denying that the Australians are cutting and running from Iraq after electing a Left Wing government?

What part of that is untrue?

My characterization of them being chickenshits would apply to America or anybody else if we did the same thing.

I will be saying the same thing about my government if Obamaclinton is elected and we do the cut and run two step.

Would you rather not discuss such delicate matters or would you rather I not make value judgments?