Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I suppose snarky comments are all the liberals have. The liberals have no idea how to deal with Iran so they sit back in the cheap seats and ridicule the Republican administration for every suggestion.

OK liberals, what ideas do you have? Diplomacy is and has been conducted. How long do you allow this, until
    a major nuclear attack?

When is enough enough?

The apparent liberal tactic is to stick their head in the sand and wait until the inevitable and then blame the Republicans for not doing something.

I don't want a war either but if the Iranians need some massive reconstruction training I'm all for it.
    Liberals don't have a plan, other then critisizing Bush and us in the Military. Jumpin' Jack Murtha should've showed you that by now:mad: I'm ashamed that idiot is a rep in my home state. Pennsylvania needs to disown that fool. Send some Amish to his place and teach him a lesson:p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Goldwater
    This was the most easy to avoid confrontation ever, and now look, Israel might get blown up and the gulf is on lock down.

Bush and Rumsfeld knew exactly what the outcome would be when they mandated that our troops put boots on the ground in Iraq. Thatís what my reference was about. And all the Bible thumpers in the world canít change that reality.

Iran has the straight and in the old forum I went into this geography issue in-depth, so try taking your head out of your ass and actually discussing the issue of the thread.

Their position in the Gulf is the only thing that makes them even half-way important and Iran is playing this to the hilt of their sabres. Israel is our excuse, the oil the Iranians have is another minor issue, but the Strait is key.

Now try being adult and discussing why we really care about Iran.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)