1. #1 Islamic Supremacist Group Holds First U.S. Conference 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I hope the FBI is watching this group of scum...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Diane Macedo

A group committed to establishing an international Islamic empire and reportedly linked to Al Qaeda is stepping up its Western recruitment efforts by holding its first official conference in the U.S.

Hizb ut-Tahrir is a global Sunni network with reported ties to confessed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Al Qaeda in Iraq's onetime leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. It has operated discreetly in the U.S. for decades.

Now, it is coming out of the shadows and openly hosting a July 19 conference entitled, "The Fall of Capitalism and the Rise of Islam," at a posh Hilton hotel in a suburb of Chicago.
    No wonder SuperCrash hasn't been on, he's getting ready to attend this!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

Don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but I think it will eventually get very ugly in America, as in bloodshed and fighting. Muslims have openly said they aim to fly the Islamic flag over the White House, but people jsut dismiss it.. I don't see them bluffing much in their actions around the world and on 9/11.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

How is this not being protested like the Aryan Nation or the KKK?

i know this is an obvious statement but can anyone say double standard?
    “The characteristic of genuine heroism is its persistency. All men have wandering impulses, fits and starts of generosity. But when you have resolved to be great, abide by yourself, and do not weakly try to reconcile yourself with the world. The heroic cannot be the common, nor the common the heroic.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freedom is the natural yearning of the human sprit as we were endowed by our creator.
    Rush Limbaugh CPAC 09

Quote Originally Posted by CorwinK View Post
    How is this not being protested like the Aryan Nation or the KKK?

i know this is an obvious statement but can anyone say double standard?
    no no silly - it can't be a double standard because some identity group that the left loves is not the target.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    no no silly - it can't be a double standard because some identity group that the left loves is not the target.
    oh *smacks head* der! How could I have forgotten?
    “The characteristic of genuine heroism is its persistency. All men have wandering impulses, fits and starts of generosity. But when you have resolved to be great, abide by yourself, and do not weakly try to reconcile yourself with the world. The heroic cannot be the common, nor the common the heroic.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freedom is the natural yearning of the human sprit as we were endowed by our creator.
    Rush Limbaugh CPAC 09

Quote Originally Posted by CorwinK View Post
    oh *smacks head* der! How could I have forgotten?
    easy. You're one of those stupid arrogant selfish evil right wingers who hates everyone and is completely intolerant of everyone and anyone who is not exactly like you.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.