Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CorwinK View Post
    I fully agree with that...but its congress who will make the decision, not the people. Protests will only do so much. I don't think it will come to fruition but i wouldn't be surprised to see him try.
    how many of them do you think are willing to sacrifice themselves on his political alter?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Meaning the have costs built in that will be delayed until after he is out of office - assuming he gets a second term that way who ever comes after him will get the blame.
    Obama will do a smoke and mirrors con on the American electorate and the media will bow at the alter. Obama says the deficit will be cut in half and here is how. This fiscal year which ends Sept 30 will be 1.8 trillion; next year it will be 1 trillion and in Sept of 2012, it will be 500 billion. This does not take into account the cap and trade or health care.

I would not put it past him and the Democ. Congress to try and pull a kingdom for O for a 3rd term. If the economy does not turn around, he can forget about a 2nd term.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    how many of them do you think are willing to sacrifice themselves on his political alter?
    Arlen Specter, Olympia Snowe, and Susan Collins did, along with the entire democratic party. Granted the parties' support is finally starting to waver but there are still enough that will probably do exactly what he wants without question. Not to mention the media will think its an absolutely wonderful idea.
    “The characteristic of genuine heroism is its persistency. All men have wandering impulses, fits and starts of generosity. But when you have resolved to be great, abide by yourself, and do not weakly try to reconcile yourself with the world. The heroic cannot be the common, nor the common the heroic.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freedom is the natural yearning of the human sprit as we were endowed by our creator.
    Rush Limbaugh CPAC 09

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Obama will do a smoke and mirrors con on the American electorate and the media will bow at the alter. Obama says the deficit will be cut in half and here is how. This fiscal year which ends Sept 30 will be 1.8 trillion; next year it will be 1 trillion and in Sept of 2012, it will be 500 billion. This does not take into account the cap and trade or health care.

I would not put it past him and the Democ. Congress to try and pull a kingdom for O for a 3rd term. If the economy does not turn around, he can forget about a 2nd term.
    I believe they will attempt to do anything they want. Now the great and stupid 0 is saying the first installment on our kids future was a stabilizing package, not a stimulus but a stabilizing package and the next one he conjures up will be the stimulus! They kill me Haha.
    This butt hole will try anything he thinks he can get away with.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

He is setting us up for UN rule.