Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 You laugh at my conspiracy theory, therefore... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    :D

This is a good one...

Silent3 (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-17-09 01:14 AM
    Original message
    You laugh at my conspiracy theory, therefore...

• You must believe EVERYTHING you see on television (you gullible idiot, you).
    • You must believe no politician or corporation has ever done ANYTHING wrong (you naive pasty, you).
    • You must believe that (list a bunch of well-known, not-at-all controversial instances of government or corporate wrong-doing) never happened!
    • You obviously have something against "just asking questions" (you strident imposer of conformity, you).
    • You don't understand that because you can't answer every real or imagined possible doubt I can raise about the "official story" that my version of events therefore has to be correct (even if it can't come anywhere close to meeting the standards of proof I expect for the "official story") -- you're living in denial!
    • You're oppressing me!
    • You're a sell-out!
    • You're in on it!
    I'm sure I could think of more, but that's what comes to mind off the top of my head as the typical sort of response when, oh, someone here laughs at freeper "the moon landings were a hoax!" CTers, and (no big surprise) it turns out DU has its own contingent for the same wackiness.

The "fallacy of the excluded middle" appears to play a major role in conspiratorial thinking.

It just gets better... :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

DAMN!!! Why can't I know someone like that!! I could have so much fun!!!:D

DUmmies have the House, the Senate and the POTUS. They are eating each other alive! :D

Actually, I agree with him about people who dismiss conspiracy theories out of hand, and I agree with this guy...

Care to debate 9/11?

Start a thread. It should be fun..

I'm a Libertarian to the bone, but I can't deny facts-starting with the fact that, even though the engines are the heaviest part of a plane, at about 5 tons each, and even though the wall the plane supposedly hit on the Pentagon was reinforced against a bomb attack, there are no marks on the building, not even a window broken, where the engines would have hit, and a fiberglas/aluminum aircraft was supposedly able to penetrate 5 walls of a bomb-proof section of the Pentagon.... Riiiiight.........
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-18-2009 at 12:27 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    DUmmies have the House, the Senate and the POTUS. They are eating each other alive! :D
    GOOD!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'm not usually a proponent of eugenics - but I think 9/11 conspiracy theorists should all be sterilized.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Actually, I agree with him about people who dismiss conspiracy theories out of hand, and I agree with this guy...

Care to debate 9/11?

Start a thread. It should be fun..

I'm a Libertarian to the bone, but I can't deny facts-starting with the fact that, even though the engines are the heaviest part of a plane, at about 5 tons each, and even though the wall the plane supposedly hit on the Pentagon was reinforced against a bomb attack, there are no marks on the building, not even a window broken, where the engines would have hit, and a fiberglas/aluminum aircraft was supposedly able to penetrate 5 walls of a bomb-proof section of the Pentagon.... Riiiiight.........

Here is one fact that most conspiracy nuts never thought of. If the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where is the plane along with all the people on board? Answer that and maybe you will see how foolish the whole missle crap is.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I'm not usually a proponent of eugenics - but I think 9/11 conspiracy theorists should all be sterilized.
    That would be unnecessary because it presupposes their ability to get laid.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SPYDER View Post
    Here is one fact that most conspiracy nuts never thought of. If the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where is the plane along with all the people on board? Answer that and maybe you will see how foolish the whole missle crap is.

No, they have that one covered too. The "real" plane with all the people have
    been quietly moved to that island where "LOST" is filmed. And you thought
    those were just actors, didn't you! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

stsinner, I would sure like your answer on my other post above this one.