Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I'm a Libertarian to the bone
    Care to see what some of my favorite Libertarians think about your convoluted hoax theories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

:D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDER View Post
    stsinner, I would sure like your answer on my other post above this one.
    Why? it's not worthy of a response.

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDER View Post
    stsinner, I would sure like your answer on my other post above this one.
    Look, I don't have all the answers, but you can't even move to the next without answering the most basic and obvious-why aren't there even windows broken on the Pentagon where the engines would have hit? Not even char marks, and those Rolls Royce engines weigh 5 tons each... .

You see, I'm a realist-I'm not the type of person that feels out what my side seems to believe/go with and then go with it.. I will listen to all sides, and i would really like to know the answers to the Loose Change movie's questions.. Why are there no marks where the engines would have hit the Pentagon? Why were all the surveillance tapes from private businesses confiscated by armed personnel only to be released years later with no plane in sight in any of the footage released? Why are there vastly different eye-witness accounts claiming everything from a chopper to a Cessna to a jet with no markings? Why is this the first time in in history that not 1, but 2 buildings collapsed from the heat of burning jet fuel when buildings have burned for days before without collapsing and the steel and insulation in the WTC towers was specifically tested against and exceeded the specs for plane impacts and the heat that would ensue?

Where the real planes went, should any of this be true, is a big mystery, but I do know that one of the people on the first plane to hit the Twin Towers was a co-worker of mine whom I knew well and was scheduled to meet with at a customer site later in the week.. He had a wife and new baby, and had just purchased a house with a view of the ocean and his boat... I want answers as bad as the next guy.
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-21-2009 at 10:01 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Care to see what some of my favorite Libertarians think about your convoluted hoax theories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

:D
    so where is the media outrage against Penn for inciting violence against truthers?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    so where is the media outrage against Penn for inciting violence against truthers?
    Seriously? Because he said he "really hopes these assholes run into one of the families who lost someone on 9/11"? Seriously?

Show me one mention of Penn saying we should go kick these Truther idiots asses...

And STSINNER, please, for the love of GOD, please tell me you didn't just mention Loose Change with a straight face as a source for real headscratching ideas on 9/11. Please just tell me that was a joke. :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Sonnabend
    Where the real planes went, should any of this be true, is a big mystery, but I do know that one of the people on the first plane to hit the Twin Towers was a co-worker of mine whom I knew well and was scheduled to meet with at a customer site later in the week.. He had a wife and new baby, and had just purchased a house with a view of the ocean and his boat... I want answers as bad as the next guy.
    The planes went here. Stsinner: Aussies died that day too, and quite frankly, I had expected an EMT and qualified emergency officer to have more sense

DNA was recovered, bodies were recovered. plane wreckage was recovered.

Power CUer
    So, StSinner is a Truther as well? The "surprises" just never stop coming.

A colleague of mine was the reference librarian at the Pentagon library in 2001. She wrote an article on disaster preparedness for libraries; no one really expects to have a landing gear in the reference section. She was pretty sure that a plane hit the Pentagon that day, but her knowledge is probably not as thorough as StSinner's - after all, she was only THERE at the time.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Sonnabend
    So, StSinner is a Truther as well?
    The one question that has never been answered by any of these kooks is this

If it was all a hoax...where are the passengers? Or were they and their families all a conspiracy as well?

This garbage makes me sick. Truthers = lunatics.

Sonnabend
    He had a wife and new baby, and had just purchased a house with a view of the ocean and his boat... I want answers as bad as the next guy.
    Here's your answer.

He was aboard an airliner that was hjiacked by terrorists and then flown into the Trade Centre at full speed.

Your friend is dead, along with thousands of others, murdered by a bunch of Islamic fanatics who screamed "Allahu Akhbar" as they and their hapless victims were first compacted, and then incinerated when the fuel ignited.

President Bush, the Illuiminati, the Reserve Bank, the Bildeberg Group, the Freemasons, and the Jooooooooooooos were not involved.

By the way, the Moon landing was real, or do you think that was a hoax too? Stsinner...whatever respect I had for you just went bye bye.

So, the proof is that the windows weren't broken. According to the tour guise at the Pentagon, that is true. They weren't technically broken, they were blown out of the building.

The windows didn't shatter. That's proof that they were hit by a frickin missile. Just say that out loud to yourself.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad