1. #1 Hussein's Deathcare™ take on those pesky, expensive old people 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Soundbite Of The Week - Hussein's Deathcare™ take on those pesky, expensive old people

We know we spend a huge amount of money that last year of life. More and more people are gonna say, I don't want people poking tubes, and, you know, uh, doing all sorts of...stuff. The most important thing we can do on end-of-life care right now: to encourage people to look at hospices as a...legitimate option." -- President Barack Obama

BLUE DOG DEMS CAN KILL OBAMA HEALTH CARE REFORM
    There are EIGHT "Blue Dog Democrats" who sit on the Energy and Commerce Committee. If these eight Democrats do not support the legislation, passage would likely not succeed. It is CRITICAL to contact them TODAY and make your voice heard.

http://www.lauraingraham.com/

I tried sending a message to one of them, a rep from Georgia. After trying to send the message, there was a pop-up saying that my zip wasn't in his district and they rejected the email.

Sounds like many people are contacting him and they're overwhelmed. Keep trying.

Be sure to call your local reps and senators.

Banned
    I e-mailed Rep Melancon of LA who I am pretty sure will vote against it. There will be a lot of arm twisting by Pisslosi and her Democ. thugs which will make LBJ look pale by comparison.