Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Wanted nothing more than to have a penis. 
    helderheid (1000+ posts) Sat Jul-18-09 11:17 PM
    Original message
    My 14 year old neice (nephew now) annouced she is now a he
    and we have been waiting for this for YEARS. At age 4, he announced he wanted nothing more than to have a penis.

Any links, especially school links, he'll be attending HS in Portland OR, would be appreciated.

So proud of my nephew!!!!
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=221x142763
    Real smart! Surgically alter a 14 year old who quite literally does not know her asshole from a hole in the ground. Her confusion as to her gender most likely started because of having a freak show for parents. This kids life will likely end in suicide or drugs and all of these idiots are celibrating her confusion!

I'm always befuddled at how someone can look at a perfectly healthy body and say that the mind is fine the body is the problem!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I'm always befuddled at how someone can look at a perfectly healthy body and say that the mind is fine the body is the problem!
    What I am unsure of is should a child of that age be allowed to make a decision to have their body surgically altered?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    What I am unsure of is should a child of that age be allowed to make a decision to have their body surgically altered?
    I don't care what age someone is - if they're body is healthy - treat the mind. Now I can see if someone is an xxy or has some other genetic abnormality a case being made for modification - I don't agree with it - but I can see how the case can be made. But if the body is healthy - treat the mind instead of mutilating a perfectly healthy body.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I don't care what age someone is - if they're body is healthy - treat the mind. Now I can see if someone is an xxy or has some other genetic abnormality a case being made for modification - I don't agree with it - but I can see how the case can be made. But if the body is healthy - treat the mind instead of mutilating a perfectly healthy body.
    In this thread they commend the child for being intelligent in facing up to what its true gender is. The kid should be in a psychiatric hospital! The world has gone completely mad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In this thread they commend the child for being intelligent in facing up to what its true gender is. The kid should be in a psychiatric hospital! The world has gone completely mad.
    The parents are the ones that are the freaks. Poor child.

It's a real shame what this country's come to.

I agree... call the men in the white coats.
    Don't blame me... I voted for McCain

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yikes!

Another UndergroundPanther in the making...
    May the FORCE be with you!

To any DUmbasses that may be reading this....just because this misguided child thinks she's a he, does not make it so. She will still be a female no matter what she does to her body. To think otherwise is delusional....but, then again, that's what DUmmys are famous for so no surprise there. In fact, if this child is allowed by her parents to go through a sex change operation before she's 18, they should be arrested and charged with child abuse.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I'm betting her parent or parents are gay.