Thread: VIDEO: Congressman's town hall erupts over Obama birth certificate...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 VIDEO: Congressman's town hall erupts over Obama birth certificate... 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Mike Castle on PeeBo's Birthcertificate.
    Mike Castel gets an earful..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc&e

how do you get a birthcertificate from the USofA?

these people should have to wear tin foil hats when they are out in public.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Power CUer
    Or at least not go to public meetings drunk, which is how she sounds.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    People are pissed at their elected officials; that's what I gleamed from the video. When unemployment goes higher, people's unemployment runs out, more people losing their houses, etc, it could get very ugly. Anger and crime will definitely go up.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    People are pissed at their elected officials; that's what I gleamed from the video. When unemployment goes higher, people's unemployment runs out, more people losing their houses, etc, it could get very ugly. Anger and crime will definitely go up.
    Yea they're pissed - but pissed at and over LUNACY! Why are these tinfoil hat comandos focused on something that's not going to change peoples minds like this stupid birth certificate "issue." It's just as stupid as the Bush stole florida crap of 8 years ago.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Rush just played the town hall clip of the woman demanding O's birth certificate

It was excelent to hear the cheering crowd as she sadi we never saw it on Jnauary 20...Rep Mike Castle said "well President Obama is a citizen..." he was interuppted by huge jeering from the crowd.

So Limbaugh is going for broke now....excellent!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc
    comments:
    The Shiite is drawing ever closer to the fan.
    After the clip, which was poor quality, Rush even restated what the woman said “He isn’t an American citizen! He is a citizen of KENYA”!
    Than Rush chuckled and wryly said...”all sorts of stuff bubbling up...”
    he said in a very ‘knowing” way..
    It would be nice if we all had the angry energy of the woman on that clip. But alas, we still have too many who are ‘far too sophisticated’ to get animated about any of this. You know, kind of like French people.

Wake up you bunch of wusses. We need to get aggressive with these bastards, and physically throw them out if need be. Come to grips with today’s realities, and then get prepared to act. Heck, the people of the Honduras have more guts than we do.
    I am beginning to rethink my position on Rush in this.

I had previously thought that Rush was avoiding it because he didn’t want to be the focal point and cause of “race riots”.

I’m now wondering if Rush just let it simmer until it got too big to avoid, letting his listeners come to the same conclusion he had initially.

Could be a master-stroke for El Rushbo. He defelcts the inevitable charge of birthers as “mind-numbed robots”.

I think this is a dead issue. It's unfortunate. Now you see how people get labeled conspiracy freaks. Not because there is no validity to the claim, it's that the MSM marginalizes stories they don't want to bring attention to. And then if you do then you are a freak.

It may be absolutely nothing, but this is how things work. That's why I am real finicky about what I read from the MSM. It's ALL propaganda for idiots.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Yea they're pissed - but pissed at and over LUNACY! Why are these tinfoil hat comandos focused on something that's not going to change peoples minds like this stupid birth certificate "issue." It's just as stupid as the Bush stole florida crap of 8 years ago.
    I have to agree. We are stuck with this idiot for 3 1/2 more years. An impeachment of the O would tear this country apart and cause race riots that would be unimaginable.

I have no doubt that the Magic Negro is hiding something. It would not surprise me if his college applications tell us that his stated birth was not the USA.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 07-20-2009 at 03:51 PM.

Castle versus the Birther

Delaware GOP congressman Rep. Mike Castle made it on the Drudge Report today, but it’s not the kind of publicity the Senate recruit was looking for.

At a recent town hall meeting, Castle was confronted by a woman, birth certificate in hand, who unleashed an angry stemwinder about why she believes President Obama is not a legal citizen of the United States.

Many members of the audience applaud her remarks, leading Castle to diplomatically insist: “If you’re referring to the president, then he is a citizen of the United States.”

That didn’t play well with the crowd, who start booing and hissing. Castle responds: "You can boo, but he is a citizen of the United States.”

Castle, one of the leading Republican moderates in the House, is considering a Senate campaign next year. But this is the kind of reception that could dissuade him from pursuing another race.
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/scorec...y_Birther.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    This is not like the truthers or any other tin foil hat bullshit. All he has to do is provide more proof then a faked COLB. I dont give a shit if itwill tare the country apart, blacks make up what 15-20 % of the population I dont think that will do much harm. If they do revolt it will just prove they are more racist then whites and care not about the rule of law.