Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Who, exactly, is clamoring for Gov. healthcare? 
    Well no one I know! But Neal has a great take on it, from Nealz Nuze!
    Link

Have you noticed something rather odd about Obama's seizure of America's health care system? This odd little fact has been hiding, as they say, in plain sight. The only people who are really pushing this government takeover of health care are "activists" or politicians. There is absolutely no public pressure to get this done.

Why so fast? It's depressing that Americans either don't care or are unable to connect some simple dots. Remember Rahm Emmanuel's proclamation that the Obama administration should not "let a good crisis go to waste"? It doesn't matter, you see, that the American people aren't clamoring for government health care. What matters is that the Democrats have the opportunity to seize control of one-sixth of the American economy, and they're going to do whatever they can to get it done. The biggest thing that the fascist Democrats have going for them right now is our economic downturn. There's your crisis. Now you take advantage of it ... you don't let it go to waste.

Come on now ... how many of you believe Obama when he says that the key to solving our economic crisis is to reform health care? Who is he kidding? The key to our crisis is to somehow cleanse our financial institutions of these toxic assets they're carrying (courtesy of the federal government) and get the banks lending and the people spending again. Health care plays no role here, but the Democrats want this power - this control - so they're using your economic angst to talk you into supporting their takeover of almost 20% of our economy.

We had better wake up, my friends. There are at least three inevitable results of this Democrat grab for power:

1.Higher taxes and costs for everyone,
    2.Rationing of health care
    3.A decrease in the quality of our health care
    Better fight this now - once they get the power you won't have a prayer.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Well no one I know! But Neal has a great take on it, from Nealz Nuze!
    Link
    First, over 70% of Americans want this. http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+public+option

If you believe a majority are against it I suggest you post a poll.

The only people who are really pushing this government takeover of health care are "activists" or politicians. There is absolutely no public pressure to get this done.

Ya, OK ... Like I said, If you really think that a majority are against this, then post a poll.

The key to our crisis is to somehow cleanse our financial institutions of these toxic assets they're carrying (courtesy of the federal government) and get the banks lending and the people spending again. Health care plays no role here

People are being crushed by Health Care costs, to tell them it plays no part in their financial problems is idiotic.

We had better wake up, my friends. There are at least three inevitable results of this Democrat grab for power:

1.Higher taxes and costs for everyone,

The same thing was said when Clinton took office ...the exact opposite happened.

The repubs claimed record deficits, the reality was record surpluses....and you idiots still act as if you have credibility.

Satanica, you're an idiot.

The only people who want this bloated crap are the welfare bums, crimigrants and the politicians who won't be affected by it.. Anyone else knows that putting 50 million uninsured into the same pool with us will decrease the quality of care we receive and increase wait times to the extent that people will die before receiving treatment. It's happening and Britain, and it's happening in Canada, and every other place where socialized medicine is practiced.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Satanica, you're an idiot.

The only people who want this bloated crap are the welfare bums, crimigrants and the politicians who won't be affected by it...
    I posted a poll that shows the VAST majority of Americans want this.

Where is your link, source, or poll ? Your opinion means jack shit to me.

polls lie. ESPECIALLY when the people conducting them have an agenda.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    polls lie. ESPECIALLY when the people conducting them have an agenda.
    But of course.

I am reading the nation by looking at the polls.

What are you looking at to form your opinion ?

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    But of course.

lol REALITY. You should try it sometime.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

But of course.

Why don't they poll conservatives or taxpayers? Your polls are from your ilk, deadbeats.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I posted a poll that shows the VAST majority of Americans want this.
    Really? And just how many people did they poll? 500? 1000? To make the claim that "the VAST majority of Americans want this" bassed on a poll is absurd at the best and decietful at the worst. Till they poll EVERY American, you can't honestly say that the vast majority want this.
    Last edited by Zathras; 07-21-2009 at 10:47 AM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Why don't they poll conservatives or taxpayers? Your polls are from your ilk, deadbeats.
    I ask again.

What is forming your opinion, if not the polls ?