A satire from here.

Undeterred by his recent set-backs, President Obama and his band of Merry Men (Hillary included) wants to take untold billions, maybe trillions of U.S. dollars and give it all to a non-working, non-taxpaying, non-US citizen, minority.

With no mailing address, no phone number, no email, no way of even verifying whereabouts, we’re all ready to just give our hard earned money to a nebulous entity. Okay,it’s not really our money, it’s China’s. They’re just letting us play with it for a while.

Doesn’t at all surprise any of us does it? You know, spending all this money for something so necessary that if we don’t do it right now, absolutely horrible things will happen. Except this time we’re not going to hear the droning, left-wing mantra “Do it for the children,” because these child abusers are doing it to our children.

So if it’s not for the kids, and I’ll tell you right now it’s not for you or me, then just who is the beneficiary of this loathsome pecuniary levy?

Surprise! It’s the environment. Isn’t that just peachy?

It seems it needs a lot of money, but the environment deserves it, it worked hard this year. Call it a bonus.

You know what a government bonus is, right? No? That’s when we taxpayers bend over, and they bonus! Okay, not original, but still funny.

Multi-billions is a staggering amount, so just how are we going to deliver all of this cash? Well that’s easy really. As the money comes in, it’s going to be placed under a very large pillow. Then in the middle of the night, the Climate Change Fairy will sashay in and take it to the environment. It’s all for a good cause, you know, health care…just not yours.

We’re going to raise the prices on everything produced, through Cap and Trade, to try to bring down the environment’s fever and no, I have no idea where the thermometer goes. And another thought that crosses my mind, how do we know what the correct temperature of the environment is? Has anyone asked it?

I’ve never seen the environment interviewed on TV, so I’m not sure if we know that it wants it’s temp lowered, or anything else for that matter. I mean, we’re flying kind of blind here. Does the CIA, NSA or NOAA have any good intel on this issue? We don’t what this to become another WMDs in Iraq fiasco.

When you think about it, the environment is kind of scary. It’s REALLY BIG. Not only that, but it’s not a member of NATO, the EU, the UN, or any other organization I can think of. Is it rogue? Surely it’s not still mad at us. We got rid of George W. Bush.

These are important questions with far reaching implications. What if the environment goes on strike, or holds its breath until it turns blue? It could be like, totally bad. Isn’t it time we held talks with the environment, without pre-conditions? Do you think it will welcome us as liberators?