Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Be grateful it's a site. Usually Megi gets those communications directly in the probe the space aliens put into his.... um.... brain.
    Where do they put this probe? I have had mild headaches lately. Maybe it won't be drones. They will summon us and we will bring them in voluntarily. I must lock them up and throw away the key so I can't hand them in!

Power CUer
    Sometimes the probes can cause headaches. Sometimes, as Cartman discovered, they're put elsewhere.

"Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Where do they put this probe? I have had mild headaches lately. Maybe it won't be drones. They will summon us and we will bring them in voluntarily. I must lock them up and throw away the key so I can't hand them in!
    Dude! Send them to me. Everybody knows that redheads are immune to space alien influence (and we're naturally talented shooters, to boot). I'll keep your firearms safe until the crisis is past and then send them back you.

Assuming you're still human, of course. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Dude! Send them to me. Everybody knows that redheads are immune to space alien influence (and we're naturally talented shooters, to boot). I'll keep your firearms safe until the crisis is past and then send them back you.

Assuming you're still human, of course. :p
    That storm may have been a cleverly devised diversion. You may have been replaced by a hot red headed droid. How do we know it's really you. Hmmmm!

Be grateful it's a site. Usually Megi gets those communications directly in the probe the space aliens put into his.... um.... brain.
    :eek: ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooo so that explains it! But how did they manage to get access? It's usually so firmly implanted in his own ass and all ;)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Power CUer
    Okay, I guess we have consensus here. We have tiny doubts about the veracity of Megi's story.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Okay, I guess we have consensus here. We have tiny doubts about the veracity of Megi's story.
    well I was willing to shed my disbelief - but when I was reading and clicking on links and all the best links were dead or non-existent . . . well I started to have doubts . . . .;)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That storm may have been a cleverly devised diversion. You may have been replaced by a hot red headed droid. How do we know it's really you. Hmmmm!
    Well, I could delete all your posts as show of good faith. :D

Only this story. Mr moo is normally very reliable.