Thread: Luxury Cars

Hybrid View

1. #1 Luxury Cars 
    Luxury Cars

Thanks to Obama, luxury cars are soon to be a thing of the past.

They have always been beyond my means but I took out a Cadillac Escalade last week for a test drive, just to drive that sucker before they become extinct.

The salesman sat in the back seat describing the car and all it's wonderful options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

I stated the car must be a Republican car.

He asked why I thought it was a Republican car and I explained if it were a Democratic car the seats would blow smoke up your ass.

...I'll stick with my gas guzzling '89 Bronco.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Power CUer
    That's part of the reason I bought the BMW last week. I figured I might as well spend some of the money on myself before Obama takes it away.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    That's part of the reason I bought the BMW last week. I figured I might as well spend some of the money on myself before Obama takes it away.
    So I guess, indirectly and not how he intended, Obama is stimulating the economy... :D
    The problem in the next four years will be not just that the president of the United States serially does not tell the truth. Instead, the real crisis in our brave new relativist world will be that those who demonstrate that he is untruthful will themselves be accused of lying. - Victor Davis Hanson

He asked why I thought it was a Republican car and I explained if it were a Democratic car the seats would blow smoke up your ass.
    Good one!:D

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I agree with your logic----and choice of cars. :D

I had a Ford Explorer Sport a few years back.
    Was a great ride.

Had to get rid of it though...needed something a little better on insurance costs.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums