1. #1 Dems Start To Push Back Hard To Prevent A 'Waterloo': Healthcare 
    This is fantastic!

A Democrat congressman last week told me after a conversation with the president that the president had trouble in the House of Representatives, and it wasn't going to pass if there weren't some changes made ... and the president says,
    'You're going to destroy my presidency.'

Dems Start To Push Back Hard To Prevent A 'Waterloo'
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A telling episode recounted by Senate Finance ranking member Charles Grassley reveals the Obama administration might be more worried than they are letting on that a Republican senator's comparison of the healthcare overhaul to Waterloo might be dangerously close to the truth.

Grassley said he spoke with a Democratic House member last week who shared Obama's bleak reaction during a private meeting to reports that some factions of House Democrats were lining up to stall or even take down the overhaul unless leaders made major changes. cont.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

And I just saw obumble on the news this morning claiming that his agenda wasn't about him, it wasn't political.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    And I just saw obumble on the news this morning claiming that his agenda wasn't about him, it wasn't political.
    He's such an egomaniac that he's more concerned, like Clinton, of his legacy rather than the American people.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

So let me get this right....

Obama isn't getting everything he wants, at the speed he wants, so he's throwing a hissy fit like a red-headed step-child on a kitchen floor?

The dems are stuck between Barack and a hard-place on this. They have to appear as though they are making room for Obama's policies, but at the same time, they are quietly whispering about how leftist this idiot really is.

It's not like they weren't told.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in peopleís minds."
    ó Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

President Barack Obama on Monday shot back at Republicans who have suggested they can win political ground by opposing his healthcare reform proposals.

"This isn't about me. This isn't about politics. This is about a health care system that is breaking America's families, breaking America's businesses, and breaking America's economy," Obama said on a visit to a Washington hospital.
    Another lie from mulattolips.

rm -rf obama*