Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    You need to answer the questions I asked you.
    Go. I will answer anything.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Go. I will answer anything.
    so answer the questions I already asked.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    so answer the questions I already asked.
    Ask me, WTF ?

    Do I have to beg ?

    Do you want to me search the forum for questions ?

    Just ask....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Ask me, WTF ?

    Do I have to beg ?

    Do you want to me search the forum for questions ?

    Just ask....
    Already did - go back a page and read. asked 3 very important questions.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Already did - go back a page and read. asked 3 very important questions.
    Yep. You took the time to post, and still failed to ask a question ...just sent me off to search the forum.

    Just as I predicted. I even begged.

    You first complain I won't answer questions, then why confronted ...you freeze up and fail to ask a question ...you keep posting, but there is no question.

    So so predictable, I am getting bored.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Yep. You took the time to post, and still failed to ask a question ...just sent me off to search the forum.

    Just as I predicted. I even begged.

    You first complain I won't answer questions, then why confronted ...you freeze up and fail to ask a question ...you keep posting, but there is no question.

    So so predictable, I am getting bored.
    rotfl - the questions are only one page back in this thread. Any intelligent form of life could get the questions - they are just 12 posts back from this one! lol
    Last edited by PoliCon; 07-22-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,769
    The roots of the 2007 Depression lie in the economic policies of a bloated federal goverment, the federal reserve, banking industry and socialism. No one can pinpoint when it started.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    rotfl - the questions are only one page back in this thread. Any intelligent form of life could get the answers.
    LOL...

    ANOTHER POST and still no question.

    Why take the time to post and not type your question in ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    LOL...

    ANOTHER POST and still no question.

    Why take the time to post and not type your question in ?
    Because I already typed out the questions in post # 4 of this thread.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brandon, FL
    Posts
    314
    Ill ask a couple of questions for you deerlick.

    1. Which branch of our government controls the purse strings, ie the money?

    2. Which party was in control of the congress in 2007?
    Onward Thru the Fog
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •