Thread: Daily Kooks

1. #1 Daily Kooks 
    F*** the Democrats!

F*** the Democrats!
    by CT yanqui
    Wed Jul 09, 2008 at 08:30:27 AM PDT
    F*** Reid, F*** Pelosi, F*** Hoyer, F***Rockefeller, and , yes, F*** Obama. F*** ‘em all!

CT yanqui's diary :: ::
    After 2 years, the Dems have given Bush everything he wanted, from a trillion dollars for Iraq, to the destruction of the Constitution. Now Bush walks away. He gets away with murder, war crimes, and treason. Things will be worse under McCain? They won’t, because they already are. If this FISA vote goes through, I am closing my checkbook and resigning from the Democratic Party after 45 years. I had high hopes in 2006, and after Obama’s nomination, but it is now clear that the Democrats are congenital cowards. Nothing is going to change.

:eek:

Typical.....DUmmies and Kooks always need someone to tie to the stake and burn.

Is CT having a BAD HAIR DAY

Watch DU now. FISA just passed and O broke his word. SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!!
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Ha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Obama refined his position right in front of his followers and THEY ARE PISSED. Now shake off the obsessive messianic complex and actually look at what this rookie has to offer in the way of hope and change, CHANGE AND HOPE.

Bwahahaahhahahhahaha!

Seen the light (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 03:29 PM
    Original message
    So Senator Obama voted yes on FISA and Senator Clinton voted no?
    My world has just been turned upside down.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Hey DU, read it and weep:
    Oct

"Barack will support a filibuster of any bill that includes retroactive immunity for telecommunications companies."
    Dec:
    “Senator Obama unequivocally opposes giving retroactive immunity to telecommunications companies and has cosponsored Senator Dodd's efforts to remove that provision from the FISA bill. Granting such immunity undermines the constitutional protections Americans trust the Congress to protect. Senator Obama supports a filibuster of this bill, and strongly urges others to do the same...Senator Obama will not be among those voting to end the filibuster.”
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...-fisa-shi.html

Maybe he'll get keef's worst person award?

From The thread linked in LibraryLady's Post #5:

jenmito (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 03:35 PM
    Response to Original message

24. Once again-a vote for political reasons-just like her vote for the IWR and K/L...

Edited on Wed Jul-09-08 03:36 PM by jenmito
    she's not running for president and now she can use this vote to further divide the party-"See? SHE voted AGAINST it. We should've nominated HER!" If she was the nominee, no way would she have voted against it.
    Skip Intro (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 03:46 PM
    Response to Reply #24

49. Oh, Hillary's vote was for poltical reasons?

All part of her evil masterplan to destroy the party?

Of course, Obama voted only out of deep conviction and loyalty to his solemn pledge to defend and uphold the constitution.

alllrighteee then
    jenmito (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 03:55 PM
    Response to Reply #49

71. Of course it was! And as suspected, they're now talking about it on MSNBC about how
    she voted against it while he voted for it-on the very day they're having a joint fundraiser.
    Skip Intro (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:02 PM
    Response to Reply #71

90. Are you actually blaming Hillary for Obama's vote?
    jenmito (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:07 PM
    Response to Reply #90

99. I'm blaming her for causing more reason to keep our party divided.
    leftynyc (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:11 PM
    Response to Reply #99

107. So she should have voted the

WRONG way just to make Sen Obama look better? That's your argument?
    jenmito (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:14 PM
    Response to Reply #107

114. She should've not voted at all. For the good of the party.
    leftynyc (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:17 PM
    Response to Reply #114

117. Okay - I think I get it now
    All the democratic politicians need to bow down, stop doing their JOBS, stop voting the right way for the country just to make Sen Obama not look bad - because he wants to be a politician.
    jenmito (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:20 PM
    Response to Reply #117

121. Not all of them-just Hillary-who's supposedly trying to unite her voters with his.

leftynyc (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:34 PM
    Response to Reply #121

139. I can't believe you mean this
    That Senator Clinton (and I'm speaking as one of her constituents)should either not vote (not only what we're paying her to do but what we voted for her to do) just to make things easier for Sen Obama who only voted the way he did to make life easier for himself.
    jenmito (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:37 PM
    Response to Reply #139

144. She knew it would pass anyway. I'm one of her constituents, too, and I'm
    sick of her divisive ways.
    leftynyc (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:39 PM
    Response to Reply #144

145. So now voting the right was is
    divisive? I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around your position. Seems like the height of hypocrisy to me.
    jenmito (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-09-08 04:43 PM
    Response to Reply #145

148. Why are you having trouble? She, like Obama, voted to strip immunity out of the bill...

she could've done what's best for the party, rather than what I feel is more political expediency, by voting with Obama giving the same explanation he gave. She's supposed to be bringing the party together. This ain't helping and her vote did nothing but give more ammo for her supporters who want reasons NOT to vote for Obama.
    Wow, That's some seriously twisted reasoning on jenmito's part. Although it's freaking hilarious watching him try to explain it.

:D
    “Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    F*** the Democrats!

F*** the Democrats!
    by CT yanqui
    Wed Jul 09, 2008 at 08:30:27 AM PDT
    F*** Reid, F*** Pelosi, F*** Hoyer, F***Rockefeller, and , yes, F*** Obama. F*** ‘em all!

CT yanqui's diary :: ::
    After 2 years, the Dems have given Bush everything he wanted, from a trillion dollars for Iraq, to the destruction of the Constitution. Now Bush walks away. He gets away with murder, war crimes, and treason. Things will be worse under McCain? They won’t, because they already are. If this FISA vote goes through, I am closing my checkbook and resigning from the Democratic Party after 45 years. I had high hopes in 2006, and after Obama’s nomination, but it is now clear that the Democrats are congenital cowards. Nothing is going to change.

:eek:

Typical.....DUmmies and Kooks always need someone to tie to the stake and burn.
    I've been listening to John Gibson's Radio Show. He's been playing some audio responses to Obama's voting for the FiISA bill. About every other word had to be bleeped out, and the words that were not edited out, were being screamed so loud, I couldn't understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    From The thread linked in LibraryLady's Post #5:
    .[/COLOR][/FONT]

:D
    I so wish I could have read post#1 before it was deleted