Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Are You on the President’s Enemies List? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Last week, Barack Obama’s message to the world was: “the United States is not and never will be at war with Islam.” This week, Barack Obama’s Department of Homeland Security’s message to conservatives was: the United States may soon be at war with you.

According to a new report emanating from DHS, it’s no longer Islamic terrorism -- or “man-caused terrorism” in the new DHS parlance -- that we have to fear most, but small government, anti-tax, pro-life, pro-gun, anti-illegal immigration, pro-military conservatives. In other words, most of the country.

The DHS report’s title is, “Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.” That’s a mouthful. Right-wing. Extremism. Fueling. Resurgence. Radicalization. The threat is made out to be so sinister and so imminent -- it’s enough to make you want to jump into bed and pull the covers over your head.

The report warns of potential terrorist acts from “groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority” as well as “groups and individuals that are dedicated a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.”

Particularly galling is the report’s lumping together of racists and Americans who take a conservative stance on issues like marriage and the sanctity of life. The assumption seems to be that racist and pro-life views spring from the same mindset. In truth, though, it’s the abortion industry that disproportionately targets black babies and whose largest member, Planned Parenthood, has overtly racist roots.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=31499

Hmmm, potential terrorists? Don't forget us veterans. We're trained to KILL....

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    And I take GREAT comfort in that fact.

Plus knowing that our military takes an oath to support and defend us against all enemies foreign and domestic,...and are never absolved of that oath.....
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post

Plus knowing that our military takes an oath to support and defend us against all enemies foreign and domestic,...and are never absolved of that oath.....
    This leads to an interesting question. If and when a revolution starts, which side do you think our military will be on? Kent State notwithstanding, could they be convinced to fire on women and children?

My husband and I were discussing this last night and remembered when the tanks rumbled into Red Square and turned their guns on the Kremlin, not the populace.

Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

That part is the kicker my dear, were not here to support or subvert any politician, were here to support and defend the document by which are government is supposed to run, and through that the country itself. Please notice however that the supporting and defending the constitution part is BEFORE the obeying the orders of the president.

Milly, The military would be ripped in two if a revolution were to occur. Too many people support the O and everything hes doing despite their oath, a good chunk dont care about their oath and are just riding it out for the paycheck and GI bill.
    “The characteristic of genuine heroism is its persistency. All men have wandering impulses, fits and starts of generosity. But when you have resolved to be great, abide by yourself, and do not weakly try to reconcile yourself with the world. The heroic cannot be the common, nor the common the heroic.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Freedom is the natural yearning of the human sprit as we were endowed by our creator.
    Rush Limbaugh CPAC 09

Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    This leads to an interesting question. If and when a revolution starts, which side do you think our military will be on? Kent State notwithstanding, could they be convinced to fire on women and children?

My husband and I were discussing this last night and remembered when the tanks rumbled into Red Square and turned their guns on the Kremlin, not the populace.
    I have seen many things in the past year that I'd thought I'd never see in my lifetime. Even so, the sight of the U.S. military firing on American women and children would convince me I had somehow been transported to a parallel universe.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

I don't know if I am or not, but it would certainly be a badge of honor if I were......

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Remember:

1. Sight picture
    2. Breathing
    3. Trigger squeeze....

LOL

Yeah, it's us patriots you have to worry about-those of us who gave years of our existence defending this country. (I wouldn't do it today, as i don't recognize this country anymore).
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post

That's a damn good question - and one I will be asking some of the military people I know . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Remember:

1. Sight picture
    2. Breathing
    3. Trigger squeeze....
    Been there, done that, got one....