Thread: ....cheating wife faces honour killing - acid poured down lover's throat

1. #1 ....cheating wife faces honour killing - acid poured down lover's throat 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A married Muslim woman could be in danger of being murdered in an honour killing after her lover was attacked with sulphuric acid.Her 24-year-old Muslim lover is not expected to live after suffering 90 per cent burns in the London attack, which blinded him and left his tongue destroyed.

He was also stabbed twice in the back by four men, and hit with bricks
    The Danish victim, who is of Asian origin, is said to have ‘insulted’ her strictly religious relatives, some of whom wear the hijab, and detectives believe the family feared being shamed in the community.
    Police are said to be discussing how best to protect the woman. Her lover was attacked at about 2am on July 2 in Leytonstone close to a room he had rented to be near his married lover. She also lives in East London.

One witness saw the attack from her window. She told the Evening Standard: ‘I saw four men lashing out and kicking him on the ground. I shouted and they ran off, then one went back and started on him again.
    ‘The poor man got up and ran straight into a tree, then staggered back to his house, tugging at his burning clothes and banging on doors shouting for water.’

Another witness, Kay Dice, 52, added: ‘He was screaming and screaming, but he spoke little English and some people thought he may have just had too much to drink.

'I thought he had a huge cross on his back, but it was where his skin had peeled away.’
    The man had moved into a bedsit nearby a few weeks before but residents said they did not know his name.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0M5NitqRl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...9D48AB6DE6FEA7

Too grim for the Lounge. :(

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    A married Muslim woman could be in danger of being murdered in an honour killing after her lover was attacked with sulphuric acid.Her 24-year-old Muslim lover is not expected to live after suffering 90 per cent burns in the London attack, which blinded him and left his tongue destroyed.

He was also stabbed twice in the back by four men, and hit with bricks
    The Danish victim, who is of Asian origin, is said to have ‘insulted’ her strictly religious relatives, some of whom wear the hijab, and detectives believe the family feared being shamed in the community.
    Police are said to be discussing how best to protect the woman. Her lover was attacked at about 2am on July 2 in Leytonstone close to a room he had rented to be near his married lover. She also lives in East London.

One witness saw the attack from her window. She told the Evening Standard: ‘I saw four men lashing out and kicking him on the ground. I shouted and they ran off, then one went back and started on him again.
    ‘The poor man got up and ran straight into a tree, then staggered back to his house, tugging at his burning clothes and banging on doors shouting for water.’

Another witness, Kay Dice, 52, added: ‘He was screaming and screaming, but he spoke little English and some people thought he may have just had too much to drink.

'I thought he had a huge cross on his back, but it was where his skin had peeled away.’
    The man had moved into a bedsit nearby a few weeks before but residents said they did not know his name.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0M5NitqRl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...9D48AB6DE6FEA7
    It's ok....allah says so.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums